Lithuania: Latest beverage news & analysis
Coca-Cola HBC has agreed to sell a 50% stake in Lithuanian bottled water company Neptuno Vandenys to The Coca-Cola Co for EUR10m (US$11m).
The Lithuanian unit of Coca-Cola HBC has lined up the purchase of the country’s bottled water market leader, Neptuno Vandenys UAB.
Lithuania has become the first European country to ban energy drink sales to consumers under the age of 18, according to reports.
The Association of Lithuanian Trade Enterprises has attacked its country's Government for making Lithuania the first European Union (EU) country to ban the sale of energy drinks to consumers aged under 18.
Carlsberg has moved to correct claims that it has classified brewing as an “essential service” in Lithuania, to avoid industrial action at its facilities in the country.
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to centralise its Baltic operations in Latvia with the closure of a bottling facility in Estonia.
Alita has reported a drop in net profits for the first six months of the year.
Lithuania’s largest alcohol producer Stumbras has posted a marked rise in pre-tax profit for the first half of this year.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends