Lithuania: Latest beverage news & analysis
Lithuania has become the first European country to ban energy drink sales to consumers under the age of 18, according to reports.
The Association of Lithuanian Trade Enterprises has attacked its country's Government for making Lithuania the first European Union (EU) country to ban the sale of energy drinks to consumers aged under 18.
Carlsberg has moved to correct claims that it has classified brewing as an “essential service” in Lithuania, to avoid industrial action at its facilities in the country.
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to centralise its Baltic operations in Latvia with the closure of a bottling facility in Estonia.
Alita has reported a drop in net profits for the first six months of the year.
Lithuania’s largest alcohol producer Stumbras has posted a marked rise in pre-tax profit for the first half of this year.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads