Lithuania: Latest beverage news & analysis
Coca-Cola HBC has agreed to sell a 50% stake in Lithuanian bottled water company Neptuno Vandenys to The Coca-Cola Co for EUR10m (US$11m).
The Lithuanian unit of Coca-Cola HBC has lined up the purchase of the country’s bottled water market leader, Neptuno Vandenys UAB.
Lithuania has become the first European country to ban energy drink sales to consumers under the age of 18, according to reports.
The Association of Lithuanian Trade Enterprises has attacked its country's Government for making Lithuania the first European Union (EU) country to ban the sale of energy drinks to consumers aged under 18.
Carlsberg has moved to correct claims that it has classified brewing as an “essential service” in Lithuania, to avoid industrial action at its facilities in the country.
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to centralise its Baltic operations in Latvia with the closure of a bottling facility in Estonia.
Alita has reported a drop in net profits for the first six months of the year.
Lithuania’s largest alcohol producer Stumbras has posted a marked rise in pre-tax profit for the first half of this year.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends