Lebanon: Latest beverage news & analysis
Bacardi's Global Travel Retail unit has partnered Phoenicia Aer Rianta Co for a month-long Dewar's whisky campaign in Beirut Duty Free as it looks to boost its Scotch portfolio in Lebanon.
Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Co (ACCBC) has completed a deal to buy a majority stake in Lebanon's National Beverage Co, according to local reports.
The Coca-Cola Co's Middle East JV, Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Company, has agreed to buy Lebanon's National Beverage Company.
The Patrón Spirits Company has secured distribution for its spirits portfolio in Lebanon.
SPI Group has appointed Gabriel Bocti as official importer and distributor for Stolichnaya, Stolichnaya Elit, and Moskovskaya vodka in the Lebanese duty paid market.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages