Lebanon: Latest beverage news & analysis
Bacardi's Global Travel Retail unit has partnered Phoenicia Aer Rianta Co for a month-long Dewar's whisky campaign in Beirut Duty Free as it looks to boost its Scotch portfolio in Lebanon.
Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Co (ACCBC) has completed a deal to buy a majority stake in Lebanon's National Beverage Co, according to local reports.
The Coca-Cola Co's Middle East JV, Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Company, has agreed to buy Lebanon's National Beverage Company.
The Patrón Spirits Company has secured distribution for its spirits portfolio in Lebanon.
SPI Group has appointed Gabriel Bocti as official importer and distributor for Stolichnaya, Stolichnaya Elit, and Moskovskaya vodka in the Lebanese duty paid market.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends