Lebanon: Latest beverage news & analysis
Bacardi's Global Travel Retail unit has partnered Phoenicia Aer Rianta Co for a month-long Dewar's whisky campaign in Beirut Duty Free as it looks to boost its Scotch portfolio in Lebanon.
Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Co (ACCBC) has completed a deal to buy a majority stake in Lebanon's National Beverage Co, according to local reports.
The Coca-Cola Co's Middle East JV, Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Company, has agreed to buy Lebanon's National Beverage Company.
The Patrón Spirits Company has secured distribution for its spirits portfolio in Lebanon.
SPI Group has appointed Gabriel Bocti as official importer and distributor for Stolichnaya, Stolichnaya Elit, and Moskovskaya vodka in the Lebanese duty paid market.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report