Lao Peoples Democratic Republic: Latest beverage news & analysis
The Coca-Cola Co has opened its first bottling plant in Laos as the soft drinks maker continues to expand its presence in Asia.
Carlsberg has denied reports that it is planning to publicly list the Lao Brewery.
Asia Pacific Breweries has appointed a new general manager for its subsidiary in Laos.
Asia Pacific Breweries has completed the construction of its greenfield brewery in Laos.
Asia Pacific Breweries has expanded further into IndoChina with a joint venture with the government of Laos.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits