Lao Peoples Democratic Republic: Latest beverage news & analysis
The Coca-Cola Co has opened its first bottling plant in Laos as the soft drinks maker continues to expand its presence in Asia.
Carlsberg has denied reports that it is planning to publicly list the Lao Brewery.
Asia Pacific Breweries has appointed a new general manager for its subsidiary in Laos.
Asia Pacific Breweries has completed the construction of its greenfield brewery in Laos.
Asia Pacific Breweries has expanded further into IndoChina with a joint venture with the government of Laos.
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World