Lao Peoples Democratic Republic: Latest beverage news & analysis
The Coca-Cola Co has opened its first bottling plant in Laos as the soft drinks maker continues to expand its presence in Asia.
Carlsberg has denied reports that it is planning to publicly list the Lao Brewery.
Asia Pacific Breweries has appointed a new general manager for its subsidiary in Laos.
Asia Pacific Breweries has completed the construction of its greenfield brewery in Laos.
Asia Pacific Breweries has expanded further into IndoChina with a joint venture with the government of Laos.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research