Kazakhstan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Murray Harris, the former customer management director at Britvic, has been recruited to lead the expansion of beverage business RG Brands’ operations in Kazakhstan and beyond.
Coca-Cola GB has signed a three-year sponsorship deal to be the 'official soft drink partner' London Fashion Week and the London Fashion Weekend.
Baltika Breweries has taken a 10% stake in fellow Carlsberg subsidiary DERBES Brewery in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Royal Grolsch has signed a long-term licensing agreement with Efes Karaganda Brewery to push its Amsterdam Navigator beer in the Kazakh market.
Natural gas-rich Kazakhstan’s increasing thirst for beer has helped prompt the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to lend around US$40m (KTZ5m) to a leading local brewer.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends