Kazakhstan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Murray Harris, the former customer management director at Britvic, has been recruited to lead the expansion of beverage business RG Brands’ operations in Kazakhstan and beyond.
Coca-Cola GB has signed a three-year sponsorship deal to be the 'official soft drink partner' London Fashion Week and the London Fashion Weekend.
Baltika Breweries has taken a 10% stake in fellow Carlsberg subsidiary DERBES Brewery in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Royal Grolsch has signed a long-term licensing agreement with Efes Karaganda Brewery to push its Amsterdam Navigator beer in the Kazakh market.
Natural gas-rich Kazakhstan’s increasing thirst for beer has helped prompt the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to lend around US$40m (KTZ5m) to a leading local brewer.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review