Kazakhstan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Murray Harris, the former customer management director at Britvic, has been recruited to lead the expansion of beverage business RG Brands’ operations in Kazakhstan and beyond.
Coca-Cola GB has signed a three-year sponsorship deal to be the 'official soft drink partner' London Fashion Week and the London Fashion Weekend.
Baltika Breweries has taken a 10% stake in fellow Carlsberg subsidiary DERBES Brewery in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Royal Grolsch has signed a long-term licensing agreement with Efes Karaganda Brewery to push its Amsterdam Navigator beer in the Kazakh market.
Natural gas-rich Kazakhstan’s increasing thirst for beer has helped prompt the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to lend around US$40m (KTZ5m) to a leading local brewer.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research