Kazakhstan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Murray Harris, the former customer management director at Britvic, has been recruited to lead the expansion of beverage business RG Brands’ operations in Kazakhstan and beyond.
Coca-Cola GB has signed a three-year sponsorship deal to be the 'official soft drink partner' London Fashion Week and the London Fashion Weekend.
Baltika Breweries has taken a 10% stake in fellow Carlsberg subsidiary DERBES Brewery in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Royal Grolsch has signed a long-term licensing agreement with Efes Karaganda Brewery to push its Amsterdam Navigator beer in the Kazakh market.
Natural gas-rich Kazakhstan’s increasing thirst for beer has helped prompt the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to lend around US$40m (KTZ5m) to a leading local brewer.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World