Jamaica: Latest beverage news & analysis
Campari has unveiled a brand campaign in the US for its Appleton Estate Jamaican rum brand.
Gruppo Campari has updated the packaging of its limited-edition Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican Rum in an effort to highlight the variants “luxury credentials”.
Diageo-controlled Desnoes and Geddes (D&G) has sold its minority holdings in two Caribbean breweries to Heineken for US$9.26m.
Diageo has confirmed a raft of executive changes at its Red Stripe beer division that will see the unit’s HR director leave the company later this year.
Diageo-owned Red Stripe and PepsiCo bottler Cabcorp have signed a deal to form a new joint-venture sales and distribution company in Jamaica.
Wray & Nephew has updated the packaging for its Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican rum variant.
A fire has seriously damaged two rum ageing warehouses and a cooperage owned by J Wray & Nephew Ltd, owner of Appleton Estate rum, in Jamaica.
Jamaican rum producer Appleton Estate is to introduce a limited edition ‘luxury’ rum, available excusively from its distillery in Jamaica.
Jamaican rum producer Wray & Nephew will not be put up for sale, despite financial troubles currently affecting its owner, CL Financial, according to local reports.
Diageo has distanced itself from musical artists who “glorify violence” in Jamaica.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban