Jamaica: Latest beverage news & analysis
Gruppo Campari has released details of a brand name and packaging update for its Appleton Estate Jamaican rum portfolio.
Campari has unveiled a brand campaign in the US for its Appleton Estate Jamaican rum brand.
Gruppo Campari has updated the packaging of its limited-edition Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican Rum in an effort to highlight the variants “luxury credentials”.
Diageo-controlled Desnoes and Geddes (D&G) has sold its minority holdings in two Caribbean breweries to Heineken for US$9.26m.
Diageo has confirmed a raft of executive changes at its Red Stripe beer division that will see the unit’s HR director leave the company later this year.
Diageo-owned Red Stripe and PepsiCo bottler Cabcorp have signed a deal to form a new joint-venture sales and distribution company in Jamaica.
Wray & Nephew has updated the packaging for its Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican rum variant.
A fire has seriously damaged two rum ageing warehouses and a cooperage owned by J Wray & Nephew Ltd, owner of Appleton Estate rum, in Jamaica.
Jamaican rum producer Appleton Estate is to introduce a limited edition ‘luxury’ rum, available excusively from its distillery in Jamaica.
Jamaican rum producer Wray & Nephew will not be put up for sale, despite financial troubles currently affecting its owner, CL Financial, according to local reports.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup