Israel: Latest beverage news & analysis
SodaStream International is to shift its focus away from soda towards the growing sparkling water market to counteract its struggles in the US, the group's head has revealed.
SodaStream's CEO has said that he is upping the company's TV ad spend after a controversial Christmas campaign helped drive record fourth-quarter sales.
The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed it is to build a factory in Gaza, saying it reflects the company's “optimism for the future of the area”.
SodaStream International has confirmed it is shutting two of its facilities – including its controversial site in the West Bank - as it targets efficiencies.
SodaStream International has launched a new “growth plan” after today reporting that its nine-month profits have halved year-on-year.
The CEO of SodaStream has said he is “very disappointed” with the company’s performance as it warned of a sharp drop in third-quarter sales and profits.
SodaStream is considering closing a West Bank factory that sparked protests against its products, but said the final decision will be “purely financial”, according to a report.
SodaStream has seen its sales in the second quarter rise, but profits continued to struggle in the year so far.
SodaStream is in talks with an investment firm keen to take the company private in a US$828m deal, according to a media report.
SodaStream has posted a marked drop in Q1 profits after falling sales in the US and higher marketing spend hit the bottom line.
SodaStream has expanded its executive team by appointing a chief commercial officer, a newly-created role.
Shares in SodaStream have dropped back after a spike was caused following reports that Starbucks is looking to take a 10% stake in the firm.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban