Israel: Latest beverage news & analysis
SodaStream's CEO has said that he is upping the company's TV ad spend after a controversial Christmas campaign helped drive record fourth-quarter sales.
SodaStream has posted a marked drop in Q1 profits after falling sales in the US and higher marketing spend hit the bottom line.
SodaStream has expanded its executive team by appointing a chief commercial officer, a newly-created role.
Shares in SodaStream have dropped back after a spike was caused following reports that Starbucks is looking to take a 10% stake in the firm.
SodaStream has declined to comment on reports of a stake sale that has seen its share price leap in the last 24 hours.
Sodastream International has seen its profits growth slow in the year-to-date, but sales stayed buoyant.
Sodastream International has reported a marked rise in half-year profits after a strong Q2 sales performance.
Eden Springs is to focus on expansion after it was sold to a private equity firm.
SodaStream has posted a big jump in full-year profits and sales as an increased marketing spend ahead of the holiday season led to a record final quarter.
SodaStream has followed its recent tie-up with Kraft Foods in the US with a similar agreement with Campbell Soup Company in the country.
SodaStream has launched its first global TV campaign days after announcing big jumps in year-to-date profits and sales.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL