Israel: Latest beverage news & analysis
SodaStream's CEO has said that he is upping the company's TV ad spend after a controversial Christmas campaign helped drive record fourth-quarter sales.
SodaStream is considering closing a West Bank factory that sparked protests against its products, but said the final decision will be “purely financial”, according to a report.
SodaStream has seen its sales in the second quarter rise, but profits continued to struggle in the year so far.
SodaStream is in talks with an investment firm keen to take the company private in a US$828m deal, according to a media report.
SodaStream has posted a marked drop in Q1 profits after falling sales in the US and higher marketing spend hit the bottom line.
SodaStream has expanded its executive team by appointing a chief commercial officer, a newly-created role.
Shares in SodaStream have dropped back after a spike was caused following reports that Starbucks is looking to take a 10% stake in the firm.
SodaStream has declined to comment on reports of a stake sale that has seen its share price leap in the last 24 hours.
Sodastream International has seen its profits growth slow in the year-to-date, but sales stayed buoyant.
Sodastream International has reported a marked rise in half-year profits after a strong Q2 sales performance.
Eden Springs is to focus on expansion after it was sold to a private equity firm.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk