Israel: Latest beverage news & analysis
SodaStream's CEO has said that he is upping the company's TV ad spend after a controversial Christmas campaign helped drive record fourth-quarter sales.
The CEO of SodaStream has said he is “very disappointed” with the company’s performance as it warned of a sharp drop in third-quarter sales and profits.
SodaStream is considering closing a West Bank factory that sparked protests against its products, but said the final decision will be “purely financial”, according to a report.
SodaStream has seen its sales in the second quarter rise, but profits continued to struggle in the year so far.
SodaStream is in talks with an investment firm keen to take the company private in a US$828m deal, according to a media report.
SodaStream has posted a marked drop in Q1 profits after falling sales in the US and higher marketing spend hit the bottom line.
SodaStream has expanded its executive team by appointing a chief commercial officer, a newly-created role.
Shares in SodaStream have dropped back after a spike was caused following reports that Starbucks is looking to take a 10% stake in the firm.
SodaStream has declined to comment on reports of a stake sale that has seen its share price leap in the last 24 hours.
Sodastream International has seen its profits growth slow in the year-to-date, but sales stayed buoyant.
Sodastream International has reported a marked rise in half-year profits after a strong Q2 sales performance.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"