Israel: Latest beverage news & analysis
SodaStream's CEO has said that he is upping the company's TV ad spend after a controversial Christmas campaign helped drive record fourth-quarter sales.
SodaStream has seen its sales in the second quarter rise, but profits continued to struggle in the year so far.
SodaStream is in talks with an investment firm keen to take the company private in a US$828m deal, according to a media report.
SodaStream has posted a marked drop in Q1 profits after falling sales in the US and higher marketing spend hit the bottom line.
SodaStream has expanded its executive team by appointing a chief commercial officer, a newly-created role.
Shares in SodaStream have dropped back after a spike was caused following reports that Starbucks is looking to take a 10% stake in the firm.
SodaStream has declined to comment on reports of a stake sale that has seen its share price leap in the last 24 hours.
Sodastream International has seen its profits growth slow in the year-to-date, but sales stayed buoyant.
Sodastream International has reported a marked rise in half-year profits after a strong Q2 sales performance.
Eden Springs is to focus on expansion after it was sold to a private equity firm.
SodaStream has posted a big jump in full-year profits and sales as an increased marketing spend ahead of the holiday season led to a record final quarter.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat