Israel: Latest beverage news & analysis
SodaStream International is to shift its focus away from soda towards the growing sparkling water market to counteract its struggles in the US, the group's head has revealed.
SodaStream's CEO has said that he is upping the company's TV ad spend after a controversial Christmas campaign helped drive record fourth-quarter sales.
The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed it is to build a factory in Gaza, saying it reflects the company's “optimism for the future of the area”.
SodaStream International has confirmed it is shutting two of its facilities – including its controversial site in the West Bank - as it targets efficiencies.
SodaStream International has launched a new “growth plan” after today reporting that its nine-month profits have halved year-on-year.
The CEO of SodaStream has said he is “very disappointed” with the company’s performance as it warned of a sharp drop in third-quarter sales and profits.
SodaStream is considering closing a West Bank factory that sparked protests against its products, but said the final decision will be “purely financial”, according to a report.
SodaStream has seen its sales in the second quarter rise, but profits continued to struggle in the year so far.
SodaStream is in talks with an investment firm keen to take the company private in a US$828m deal, according to a media report.
SodaStream has posted a marked drop in Q1 profits after falling sales in the US and higher marketing spend hit the bottom line.
SodaStream has expanded its executive team by appointing a chief commercial officer, a newly-created role.
Shares in SodaStream have dropped back after a spike was caused following reports that Starbucks is looking to take a 10% stake in the firm.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)