Hong Kong: Latest beverage news & analysis
Constellation Brands is looking to up its profile in Global Travel Retail (GTR) in Asia through the creation of a dedicated regional manager position.
Bacardi has unveiled a new spirit expression, distilled from green tea leaves, for the Asian market.
Trade body Wines of South Africa has opened a new satellite office in Hong Kong to help producers target key Asian markets.
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific saw a 6.3% rise in buyer visitors from Asia, according to organisers.
China Huiyuan Juice Group is to buy a fruit and vegetable juice concentrate and puree maker from a major shareholder for HKD4.939bn (US$636m).
Hong Kong is considering a levy on glass bottles suppliers to help boost recycling rates.
Auditors have warned that San Miguel Brewery's Hong Kong and China business faces an uncertain future, after gains from a Budweiser distribution deal failed to offset market pressure in its full-year.
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific has seen visitor numbers rise by 40%, underlining the growing thirst for wine and spirits in South East Asia, according to the exhibition's organisers.
Authorities in Hong Kong and Bordeaux have signed a new wine trade deal on the back of strong growth in French wine exports to Asia.
Huiyuan Juice Group, China's largest juice firm, has denied that it is in talks to sell a stake in its business.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets