Haiti: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken is to launch the second phase of a US$100m investment in its Haitian brewery, Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti, the Dutch group has confirmed.
Heineken has agreed to take almost complete ownership of Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti for an undisclosed fee.
The earthquake that shook Haiti did not spare the country’s largest rum producer, Barbancourt.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research