Haiti: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken is to launch the second phase of a US$100m investment in its Haitian brewery, Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti, the Dutch group has confirmed.
Heineken has agreed to take almost complete ownership of Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti for an undisclosed fee.
The earthquake that shook Haiti did not spare the country’s largest rum producer, Barbancourt.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets