Haiti: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken is to launch the second phase of a US$100m investment in its Haitian brewery, Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti, the Dutch group has confirmed.
Heineken has agreed to take almost complete ownership of Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti for an undisclosed fee.
The earthquake that shook Haiti did not spare the country’s largest rum producer, Barbancourt.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research