Haiti: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken is to launch the second phase of a US$100m investment in its Haitian brewery, Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti, the Dutch group has confirmed.
Heineken has agreed to take almost complete ownership of Brasserie Nationale d'Haiti for an undisclosed fee.
The earthquake that shook Haiti did not spare the country’s largest rum producer, Barbancourt.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer