Fiji: Latest beverage news & analysis
Fiji Water has performed a swift u-turn by announcing that it will reopen its production plant in Fiji and acquiesce to a new tax on its operations.
Fiji Water has reportedly said that it will close operations in Fiji, the location of its only production plant and water source, due to a Government tax hike.
Foster's is to increase its share in Foster's Group Pacific Ltd, after signing a deal to buy a 29% stake in the company currently held by Fijian Holdings Ltd for FJD$40m (US$18.2m).
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts