Fiji: Latest beverage news & analysis
Fiji Water has performed a swift u-turn by announcing that it will reopen its production plant in Fiji and acquiesce to a new tax on its operations.
Fiji Water has reportedly said that it will close operations in Fiji, the location of its only production plant and water source, due to a Government tax hike.
Foster's is to increase its share in Foster's Group Pacific Ltd, after signing a deal to buy a 29% stake in the company currently held by Fijian Holdings Ltd for FJD$40m (US$18.2m).
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World