Fiji: Latest beverage news & analysis
Fiji Water has performed a swift u-turn by announcing that it will reopen its production plant in Fiji and acquiesce to a new tax on its operations.
Fiji Water has reportedly said that it will close operations in Fiji, the location of its only production plant and water source, due to a Government tax hike.
Foster's is to increase its share in Foster's Group Pacific Ltd, after signing a deal to buy a 29% stake in the company currently held by Fijian Holdings Ltd for FJD$40m (US$18.2m).
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview