Latest beverage news & analysis in Emerging Markets
China may be the world's second biggest economy but, when it comes to global brand-building, the country lags most top nations....
Yesterday it emerged that China is to drop duty on imports of Australian wine after the two countries signed a new free trade agreement. Her...
With markets as varied as SABMiller's, there's always going to be a few bad eggs in quarterly results. Yesterday's first-half statement was...
It was more of the same for Carlsberg in its YTD results release yesterday as weakness in Eastern Europe continued to damage the bottom line...
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Earlier this year, just-drinks' managing editor, Olly Wehring, travelled to Russia with Carlsberg to learn about the brewer's plans for its Baltika division in the country. The unit, which produces the namesake range of beers, is the clear market-leader, but has had to struggle of late as the legislative environment has grown more hostile to alcoholic drinks. Having assumed the leadership of Baltika late last year, Isaac Sheps talked to just-drinks about what he found when he made the move, what he's battling against today, and what he wants in the future.
SABMiller has secured an agreement with The Coca-Cola Co and the majority shareholders in Coca-Cola Sabco to create the world's tenth largest Coca-Cola bottler.
The trade association for the South African wine industry has switched its Cape Wine trade exhibition from a biennial to a triennial event.
Pioneer Foods has called time on its franchise agreement with PepsiCo in South Africa.
SABMiller has confirmed that it has secured a distribution deal in Brazil for several of its international brands with the country's largest independent brewer, Grupo Petropolis.
PepsiCo has completed the franchising of its bottling operations in north and east India after expanding a partnership with Varun Beverages.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has appointed a president for its South Korea unit.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018