Latest beverage news & analysis in Emerging Markets
Heineken's management team has been in Vietnam this week for the company's annual Financial Markets Conference. CEO Jean-François van Boxmee...
Soft drinks marketers are always scratching their heads trying to establish new refreshment occasions for their drinks to exploit. Sometimes...
This week, Concha y Toro reported a jump in full-year sales and profits as volumes increased and currency fluctuations played in its favour....
China Resources Beer, the joint-owner of Snow with SABMiller, released its full-year results for 2015 this week. The company will soon gain...
Ask a Chinese person about Chile and they will immediately mention one thing - cherries. The country is famous in China for its red cherries, which people see as wholesome and healthy. Chilean wine, however, is quickly catching up in the recognition stakes. According to Wines of Chile, exports to China increased by 47% last year, and the country now ranks as the third-biggest market for bottled Chilean wine.
This week, editor Olly Wehring has been travelling through the winelands of Chile with the country's biggest wine producer, Concha y Toro. While there, he met Sebastian Aguirre, the company's marketing director for premium wines, to delve deeper into CyT's biggest brand, Casillero del Diablo.
The Coca-Cola Co's Indian unit has said it aims to make Maaza a US$1bn brand by 2023.
Gonzalez Byass has taken majority control of Chilean winery Veramonte as it continues to purchase assets outside of its Jerez heartland.
C&C Group has agreed a distribution deal for Magners in Taiwan as it continues to strengthen the cider's global footprint.
The Coca-Cola Co, PepsiCo and Anheuser-Busch InBev have agreed to stop selling soda to schools in Brazil in an attempt to combat obesity-related diseases.
The southeast Indian state of Tamil Nadu has announced the closure of 500 state-controlled alcohol shops.
The drinks industry appears to be holding its breath as the Central Bank of Nigeria plans to float the Naira currency from 20 June.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends