Latest beverage news & analysis in Emerging Markets
China may be the world's second biggest economy but, when it comes to global brand-building, the country lags most top nations....
Yesterday it emerged that China is to drop duty on imports of Australian wine after the two countries signed a new free trade agreement. Her...
With markets as varied as SABMiller's, there's always going to be a few bad eggs in quarterly results. Yesterday's first-half statement was...
It was more of the same for Carlsberg in its YTD results release yesterday as weakness in Eastern Europe continued to damage the bottom line...
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Earlier this year, just-drinks' managing editor, Olly Wehring, travelled to Russia with Carlsberg to learn about the brewer's plans for its Baltika division in the country. The unit, which produces the namesake range of beers, is the clear market-leader, but has had to struggle of late as the legislative environment has grown more hostile to alcoholic drinks. Having assumed the leadership of Baltika late last year, Isaac Sheps talked to just-drinks about what he found when he made the move, what he's battling against today, and what he wants in the future.
PepsiCo has completed the franchising of its bottling operations in north and south India after expanding a partnership with Varun Beverages.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has appointed a president for its South Korea unit.
Diageo has launched a store exclusively for its own brands in Colombia's main international airport.
The Chinese edition of the ProWine exhibition saw an 8% lift in visitors this year, while exhibitor numbers grew by 10%, organisers have said.
KWV has launched what it claims to be the world’s first ‘natural’ Pinotage. Earth's Essence does not contain any sulphites or preservatives, thanks to a patented process using indigenous Rooibos and Honeybush wood.
SABMiller has appointed a new MD for its India business as the current incumbent is stepping down after 17 months in the role.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research