Latest beverage news & analysis in Emerging Markets
Pernod Ricard's Asia head has said the unit is on track in China after a better-than-expected Chinese New Year saw Cognac volumes improve....
Five years ago this month, Diageo signed a deal to take a controlling stake in China's Sichuan Chengdu Quanxing Group, the company behind th...
The CFO of Brown-Forman has offered hope to Russia's alcohol market, claiming that the company is "doing pretty well" in the challenging cou...
Gifting is still an “integral” part of wider Chinese culture, but the country's anti-extravagance campaign has been “incredibly disruptive”,...
This week, editor Olly Wehring has been travelling through the winelands of Chile with the country's biggest wine producer, Concha y Toro. While there, he met Sebastian Aguirre, the company's marketing director for premium wines, to delve deeper into CyT's biggest brand, Casillero del Diablo.
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Tilaknagar Industries has declined to comment on speculation that it is looking to sell some of its brands to South Africa’s Distell Group, but admitted it is still eyeing tie-ups.
Virgin Limited Edition, the luxury hotel chain, and consultancy Litmus Wines have set up a new winemaking and sales joint venture in South Africa.
Authorities in Moscow are to ban alcoholic energy drinks in the city, according to local reports.
Pernod Ricard has confirmed that its India unit has increased its banking overdraft facility, but has declined to give a specific reason for the move.
Tingyi has posted a slide in full-year beverage sales, as the group felt the impact of the slowdown in its domestic market of China.
Pivovarna Lasko is poised to welcome a new majority owner, with the auction process for over half of the Slovenian brewer and soft drinks producer entering the home straight.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets