Ecuador: Latest beverage news & analysis
The IWSR’s Ecuador report has shown that 2007 saw a significant increase in consumption of still light wine.
Arca Continental, Latin America's second-largest Coca-Cola bottler, has launched a US$20m bottling line in Ecuador to boost company production by 35%.
Embotelladoras Arca has lined up a joint-venture in South America with Ecuador Bottling Company (EBC).
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets