Ecuador: Latest beverage news & analysis
The IWSR’s Ecuador report has shown that 2007 saw a significant increase in consumption of still light wine.
Arca Continental, Latin America's second-largest Coca-Cola bottler, has launched a US$20m bottling line in Ecuador to boost company production by 35%.
Embotelladoras Arca has lined up a joint-venture in South America with Ecuador Bottling Company (EBC).
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report