Ecuador: Latest beverage news & analysis
The IWSR’s Ecuador report has shown that 2007 saw a significant increase in consumption of still light wine.
Arca Continental, Latin America's second-largest Coca-Cola bottler, has launched a US$20m bottling line in Ecuador to boost company production by 35%.
Embotelladoras Arca has lined up a joint-venture in South America with Ecuador Bottling Company (EBC).
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"