Ecuador: Latest beverage news & analysis
The IWSR’s Ecuador report has shown that 2007 saw a significant increase in consumption of still light wine.
Arca Continental, Latin America's second-largest Coca-Cola bottler, has launched a US$20m bottling line in Ecuador to boost company production by 35%.
Embotelladoras Arca has lined up a joint-venture in South America with Ecuador Bottling Company (EBC).
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research