Dominican Republic: Latest beverage news & analysis
Anheuser-Busch InBev has squeezed Heineken out of the Dominican Republic via its deal to gain control of the country's largest brewer, Ceverceria Nacional Dominicana (CND).
Vodka is the drink of the moment in the Dominican Republic, growing 50% in 2007 according to recent research from the IWSR.
Edrington Group's Brugal Siglo de Oro
Anheuser-Busch InBev has finalised its tie-up with the owner of the Dominican Republic's largest brewer, Cervecería Nacional Dominicana (CND).
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed that it will spend US$1.24bn to combine its Dominican Republic operations with those of Grupo León Jimenes, the majority owner of Cerveceria Nacional Dominicana.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has declined to comment on reports that it is leading the hunt for Cerveceria Nacional Dominicana (CND), the biggest brewer in the Dominican Republic.
Anheuser Busch InBev and Heineken are understood to be competing to buy the Dominican Republic's biggest brewer, Cerveceria Nacional Dominicana (CND), for US$1.5bn, according to reports.
Molson Coors has launched its Coors Light beer brand in the Dominican Republic.
Brugal Co is launching its namesake Extra Viejo rum in the US.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research