Denmark: Latest beverage news & analysis
Carlsberg's new focus on “healthy” beers is off to a strong start, with sales of the recently-launched Tourtel Twist performing “extremely well”, according to its CEO.
Carlsberg will release its Q1 results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the first three months of the year.
Carlsberg's CEO has said M&A will be a “low priority” this year as the company reels from profits slumps in Russia and Ukraine.
Earlier today, Carlsberg reported its full-year results, with profits falling by almost 20% on flat sales in 2014. Here, we look at the Danish brewer's performance in the 12-month period by region.
Today, Carlsberg reported a drop in year-to-date profits as Eastern Europe remained challenging. Here just-drinks looks at the group's performance by region:
Carlsberg has reported a lift in sales on flat volumes in the last quarter before its CEO steps down.
The head of Carlsberg is to step down as the brewer's ongoing troubles resulted in a slide in full-year net profits.
Carlsberg is aiming to produce what it claims will be the world's first fully biodegradable beer bottle.
The CEO of Carlsberg has said it is “hard to see” a quick solution to the brewer's problems in Russia.
Carlsberg has extended its sponsorship of Danish football team FC Copenhagen for a further five years.
The head of Carlsberg's Russian unit, Baltika, has confirmed his intention to step down from the position.
Carlsberg has posted a drop in nine-month profits as the Russian beer market continued to decline.
Carlsberg has warned of a tough full-year for its bottom line, as half-year sales and profits came in flat.
Carlsberg has seen the first quarter of 2014 perform "in line with our expectations", but has warned that reported profits in the full year will be hit by "a more uncertain macro situation in Russia and Ukraine".
Carlsberg has lined up a new head of global sales, marketing & innovation as the present incumbent prepares to leave the group.
“Ah, yes, you've hit upon a very sensitive area,” says Thomas, my guide at the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen last Friday.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report