Cyprus: Latest beverage news & analysis
FIX Wines & Spirits is expanding its current marketing and distribution deal with the Cutty Sark whisky brand to include the Gulf region.
Anheuser-Busch and Budejovicky Budvar have unusually reached a settlement on a Budweiser trademark dispute, this time concerning rights to the Bud name in Cyprus.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director