Colombia: Latest beverage news & analysis
SABMiller has appointed a new president of its Colombian brewing subsidiary, Bavaria.
Coca-Cola Co has released a bottle for its trademark brand made entirely out of ice.
Coca-Cola FEMSA is to increase investment in Colombia to take advantage of the country's fast-growing economy.
Coca-Cola FEMSA is to build a US$160m bottling facility in Colombia, according to reports.
SABMiller's Colombian division, Bavaria, has set up a US$1.3bn bond and commercial paper programme.
SABMiller has confirmed the replacement for Karl Lippert as president of its Colombian subsidiary, Bavaria.
SABMiller's president for its Latin America beer business, Barry Smith, is to retire.
SABMiller has joined with global retailer Carrefour to improve recycling rates in Colombia.
A near five-fold rise in beer sales tax threatens to damage SABMiller's lager volumes in Colombia, the brewer's biggest market in Latin America.
High import tariffs on Scotch whisky will discussed in a meeting between Scotch Whisky Association CEO Gavin Hewitt and senior officials from the Colombian Government this week.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts