Colombia: Latest beverage news & analysis
SABMiller has appointed a new president of its Colombian brewing subsidiary, Bavaria.
Coca-Cola Co has released a bottle for its trademark brand made entirely out of ice.
Coca-Cola FEMSA is to increase investment in Colombia to take advantage of the country's fast-growing economy.
Coca-Cola FEMSA is to build a US$160m bottling facility in Colombia, according to reports.
SABMiller's Colombian division, Bavaria, has set up a US$1.3bn bond and commercial paper programme.
SABMiller has confirmed the replacement for Karl Lippert as president of its Colombian subsidiary, Bavaria.
SABMiller's president for its Latin America beer business, Barry Smith, is to retire.
SABMiller has joined with global retailer Carrefour to improve recycling rates in Colombia.
A near five-fold rise in beer sales tax threatens to damage SABMiller's lager volumes in Colombia, the brewer's biggest market in Latin America.
High import tariffs on Scotch whisky will discussed in a meeting between Scotch Whisky Association CEO Gavin Hewitt and senior officials from the Colombian Government this week.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit