Colombia: Latest beverage news & analysis
SABMiller has appointed a new president of its Colombian brewing subsidiary, Bavaria.
Coca-Cola Co has released a bottle for its trademark brand made entirely out of ice.
Coca-Cola FEMSA is to increase investment in Colombia to take advantage of the country's fast-growing economy.
Coca-Cola FEMSA is to build a US$160m bottling facility in Colombia, according to reports.
SABMiller's Colombian division, Bavaria, has set up a US$1.3bn bond and commercial paper programme.
SABMiller has confirmed the replacement for Karl Lippert as president of its Colombian subsidiary, Bavaria.
SABMiller's president for its Latin America beer business, Barry Smith, is to retire.
SABMiller has joined with global retailer Carrefour to improve recycling rates in Colombia.
A near five-fold rise in beer sales tax threatens to damage SABMiller's lager volumes in Colombia, the brewer's biggest market in Latin America.
High import tariffs on Scotch whisky will discussed in a meeting between Scotch Whisky Association CEO Gavin Hewitt and senior officials from the Colombian Government this week.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1