Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
China may be the world's second biggest economy but, when it comes to global brand-building, the country lags most top nations....
Yesterday it emerged that China is to drop duty on imports of Australian wine after the two countries signed a new free trade agreement. Her...
SodaStream International is to shift its focus away from soda towards the growing sparkling water market to counteract its struggles in the...
China remains a source of much concern for high-end spirits producers, none more so than Remy Cointreau....
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Vijay Mallya, owner of the UB Group, sits astride an enormous business empire which includes some of the largest drinks operations in one of the world’s most exciting emerging markets. In the second part of this month’s just-drinks interview, Mallya spoke with Olly Wehring about his companies’ activities in the Indian beers and spirits sectors, and the exciting opportunities ahead for the country’s fledgling wine market.
PepsiCo has completed the franchising of its bottling operations in north and east India after expanding a partnership with Varun Beverages.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has appointed a president for its South Korea unit.
The Chinese edition of the ProWine exhibition saw an 8% lift in visitors this year, while exhibitor numbers grew by 10%, organisers have said.
SABMiller has appointed a new MD for its India business as the current incumbent is stepping down after 17 months in the role.
China is to drop duty on Australian wine imports after the two countries signed a “landmark” free trade agreement.
Tingyi has reported a slump in year-to-date beverage sales as poor weather affected its Q3, but profits were still up.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research