Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
On Wednesday, the Coca-Cola Co will release its results for the second quarter - and first half - of 2016. Here, just-drinks takes a closer...
Regardless of what country you choose or in which time period it is framed, three words can be used to characterise most early craft beer de...
Earlier today, SABMiller released a trading update, with sales in the three months to the end of June rising by 2% year-on-year. Here, just-...
SABMiller will release its first-quarter trading update on Thursday (21 July). Here, just-drinks looks back at the beer producer's activitie...
Best known as a vintage Cognac specialist, privately-owned Hine last month released Bonneuil 2006, an expression that does not carry one of the category's traditional VS, VSOP or XO descriptors. As China - the most important market for Cognac in recent years - moves away from the XO-and-above Cognac segment, and the idea of 'craft' drives interest in the category's smaller houses, Hine's new international sales director, Per Even Allaire, tells just-drinks how the company plans to make the most of the new world order.
Having set out his strategy for Halewood Wine & Spirits and its international units in the first of this two-part interview with just-drinks, CEO Stewart Hainsworth today discusses getting the group's brands in order ahead of laying out plans for acquisitions and launches.
Anheuser-Busch InBev wants to offload SABMiller's Eastern European beer assets as one package rather than piecemeal, according to a report.
Gruppo Campari is trialling a pre-mix Negroni product in the US as it looks to ride the popularity of the Campari-based cocktail in the country's on-premise.
Edrington has posted a a drop in full-year profits as its core Scotch brands, The Macallan and The Famous Grouse, lost volumes in key markets.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and soft drinks & water.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We also have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends