Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
Rabobank has released a report on the Chinese alcohol market that predicts huge growth in flavoured alcoholic beverages as demand for tradit...
Last week, Japan's Suntory Holdings reported a healthy rise in first-quarter sales and operating profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer l...
Ahead of next week's TFWA Asia Pacific Exhibition & Conference in Singapore, which starts on Sunday, Joe Bates surveys the Travel Retail lan...
It's not every day that one can accuse the world's biggest spirits producer of being a bit stupid, but my peers in India are making hay toda...
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Vijay Mallya, owner of the UB Group, sits astride an enormous business empire which includes some of the largest drinks operations in one of the world’s most exciting emerging markets. In the second part of this month’s just-drinks interview, Mallya spoke with Olly Wehring about his companies’ activities in the Indian beers and spirits sectors, and the exciting opportunities ahead for the country’s fledgling wine market.
Sula Vineyards has launched what it claims is India’s first premium grape brandy - Janus.
KonaRed Corp is to expand its operations to Japan. The manufacturer of Hawaiian coffee fruit beverages has said this is its first foray into export.
A drinks trade body in Thailand has hit out against new measures to ban alcohol sales near academic institutions, saying the plans could impact 125,000 jobs.
Heineken has opened a US$60m brewery in Myanmar as part of a joint venture with local operator Alliance Brewery Company.
Producers of entry-level and mid-priced wines could profit from the slowdown in the Chinese economy and government austerity measures, according to a new study.
Beer shipments in Japan fell by 1.1% in the first half of the year, according to a report, which blamed growing demand for whiskey and the sparkling shochu-and-fruit blend chuhai.
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research