Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
Pernod Ricard's Asia head has said the unit is on track in China after a better-than-expected Chinese New Year saw Cognac volumes improve....
Five years ago this month, Diageo signed a deal to take a controlling stake in China's Sichuan Chengdu Quanxing Group, the company behind th...
SodaStream is to raise the stakes in the battle for the home carbonation market with a platform that dispenses both hot and cold drinks....
Earlier this week, Japan's Suntory Holdings reported a healthy rise in full-year sales and operating profits. Here, just-drinks takes a clos...
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Vijay Mallya, owner of the UB Group, sits astride an enormous business empire which includes some of the largest drinks operations in one of the world’s most exciting emerging markets. In the second part of this month’s just-drinks interview, Mallya spoke with Olly Wehring about his companies’ activities in the Indian beers and spirits sectors, and the exciting opportunities ahead for the country’s fledgling wine market.
Tilaknagar Industries has declined to comment on speculation that it is looking to sell some of its brands to South Africa’s Distell Group, but admitted it is still eyeing tie-ups.
Pernod Ricard has confirmed that its India unit has increased its banking overdraft facility, but has declined to give a specific reason for the move.
Tingyi has posted a slide in full-year beverage sales, as the group felt the impact of the slowdown in its domestic market of China.
Bacardi has unveiled a new spirit expression, distilled from green tea leaves, for the Asian market.
Starbucks is to develop new RTD products for China after signing an agreement with PepsiCo partner Tingyi.
San Miguel Brewery has won consent from the Philippines government to move into soft drinks as it looks to capture growing demand in the category.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets