Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
Remy Cointreau's CFO has said the company won't drop Cognac prices in China as it would damage “not only our image, but our DNA”....
Monster Beverage Corp has identified China as one of its long-term priority markets as it continues to step up efforts to enter the country....
In August, when the Coca-Cola Co announced it was to pay US$2.15bn for a 16.7% stake in Monster Beverage Co, there was a general consensus t...
China may be the world's second biggest economy but, when it comes to global brand-building, the country lags most top nations....
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Vijay Mallya, owner of the UB Group, sits astride an enormous business empire which includes some of the largest drinks operations in one of the world’s most exciting emerging markets. In the second part of this month’s just-drinks interview, Mallya spoke with Olly Wehring about his companies’ activities in the Indian beers and spirits sectors, and the exciting opportunities ahead for the country’s fledgling wine market.
Reforms to the rules covering foreign ownership of baijiu brands in China could see an influx of overseas investment in the category, according to a new report.
United Spirits remains in the red in its year to date, but losses have slowed after a healthy rise in Q3 profits, thanks to its premium brands.
China is expected to regain top spot as the biggest consumer of red wine over the next five years after anti-extravagance measures saw France take over, new figures have shown.
Diageo has welcomed a vote by shareholders of its United Spirits subsidiary, which will allow the Indian firm to produce and sell its parent company's brands in the country.
Brown-Forman has replaced the long-serving head of its India business unit.
Heineken plans to build a “multi-beverage” facility in Timor-Leste as part of an investment of up to US$45m in the south-east Asia country.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages