Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
Late yesterday, Chilean wine company Concha y Toro reported a healthy boost in sales and profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at t...
It's seven o'clock in the morning, and the gathering crowd already boasts a few dozen hardy souls. By the time sales actually commence in a...
Observational epidemiologic studies relating alcohol consumption to health and disease have been remarkably consistent over many decades: li...
As just-drinks white spirits commentator, Richard Woodard, noted earlier this month, we are experiencing a latter-day Gin Craze. But, here i...
Last month, just-drinks deputy editor Lucy Britner visited Brauerei C&A Veltins in Meschede-Grevenstein, Germany. The family-owned company used the visit to announce marketing activity to mark 500 years of Germany's purity law, the Reinheitsgebot. While there, Lucy sat down with export manager Udo Bruns and UK agent Steve Holt to discuss the role the law plays in today's 'craft culture', the rise of no- and low-alcohol offerings in Germany and why Veltins is only brewed in one place.
Best known as a vintage Cognac specialist, privately-owned Hine last month released Bonneuil 2006, an expression that does not carry one of the category's traditional VS, VSOP or XO descriptors. As China - the most important market for Cognac in recent years - moves away from the XO-and-above Cognac segment, and the idea of 'craft' drives interest in the category's smaller houses, Hine's new international sales director, Per Even Allaire, tells just-drinks how the company plans to make the most of the new world order.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is to start cutting 5,500 jobs from its combined global workforce once it completes its takeover of SABMiller.
Concha y Toro has hailed a strong first half of 2016 as it toasts success across the board.
Beam Suntory is to launch a ten-year-old Bowmore single malt exclusively into European and Asia-Pacific Travel Retail.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery's Writers Tears Red Head Single Malt
South African packaged wine exports are surging in value despite volumes declines, suggesting that consumers are spending more on premium lines, new figures show.
The Roust Group has unveiled new packaging for its Zubrówka vodka brand that uses a 3D window effect to improve shelf standout.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages