Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
This month, soft drinks commentator Richard Corbett looks at the sports drinks category and considers its continued reliance on one market a...
Back in the 1990s, a demographic peculiarity began to make itself apparent at beer festivals in the US and Canada. Rather than attracting wh...
This month, Ray Rowlands explores the world of adult soft drinks and highlights the growing threat they pose to the alcoholic drinks industr...
The broadening taste palate of consumers is spurring ever more adventurous flavour creations in the drinks sector, Ben Cooper writes, while...
In part two of our interview with Gruppo Campari's CEO, we talk to Bob Kunze-Concewitz about the company's approach to its portfolio and to the craft segment, as well as its M&A strategy and non-core asset plans.
Bob Kunze-Concewitz has seen a lot in his time with Gruppo Campari. Having joined the company from Procter & Gamble in 2005, when he came on board as CMO, he'll celebrate a decade as group CEO in May next year. In that time, he's seen Campari's fortunes rise, fall and rise again as drinks trends have come and gone. He's also been at the helm during an active period of M&A, not only for Campari specifically, but also within the spirits category generally. Late last month, just-drinks editor Olly Wehring met up with him on a visit to London.
Camus has announced a change of communications manager, with the incumbent also set to become the Cognac company’s consumer outreach manager.
Casa Cuervo is set to release the second expression in its Steamship Collection.
Coca-Cola Europe Partners has said it will work with The Coca-Cola Co to fix declines for regular Coke after the full-sugar brand dropped volumes in the first six months of the year.
Stevia company PureCircle has confirmed it will build a new production facility as it looks to meet increasing demand for the plant-based sweetener.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We also have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends