Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
It wasn't supposed to end like this – a refund of the full purchase price and a chance to forget the whole thing. Keurig Kold was viewed as...
The UK's vote yesterday (June 23) to quit the European Union (EU) creates deep uncertainty, not only over the shape of future food and drink...
Immediately following the UK's decision yesterday to leave the European Union, the Pound dropped to its lowest point against the US Dollar s...
Can you think of a global beer brand? One that is not hamstrung by being limited to certain regions? It's not easy. Indeed, Stephen Beaumont...
Last year, Heineken secured a return to the European sports stage for its Amstel brand. Having called time on its ten-year sponsorship of the UEFA Champions League football competition in 2005, Amstel has just completed the first of a three-year tie-up with the slightly lower-profile Europa League football tournament. Replacing Amstel as Champions League sponsor? Why, it was - and continues to be - brand Heineken. Last month, Olly Wehring travelled to Switzerland to meet Walter Drenth, the group's senior global director for international brands, before being forced to endure his team's defeat that evening to Seville in the Europa League final.
Talking Rain hit the big time with the success of Sparkling Ice. Growth for the sparkling flavoured water brand started in 2010, but Talking Rain had been around for more than two decades before then. In the second part of his just-drinks interview, CEO Kevin Klock talks about the lessons his company learned before its overnight success and how they informed his views on functional beverages. He also reveals which NBA superstar he invited to meet staff and the problems of competing for talent in an area dominated by global tech firms.
The Coca-Cola Co's Indian unit has said it aims to make Maaza a US$1bn brand by 2023.
Yesterday, the UK voted to leave the European Union. The result of the referendum fell 52% in favour of the so-called 'Brexit'. We'll keep you up to date throughout the day on drinks industry reaction.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and soft drinks & water.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We also have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
C&C Group has agreed a distribution deal for Magners in Taiwan as it continues to strengthen the cider's global footprint.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends