Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
In late-2015, Anheuser-Busch InBev secured the takeover of SABMiller for US$107.3bn. Since then, the brewing giant has lined up several dive...
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev announced the intended sale of SABMiller's total presence in Central and Eastern Europe. Here's a breakd...
Anheuser-Busch InBev had its general shareholders meeting this week, during what must be one of the busiest times in the company's history....
Yesterday's acquisition of single malt Scotch whisky producer The BenRiach Distillery Co is the latest signpost on Brown-Forman's path into...
Much as the markets of Europe and the US tend to dominate the brewing headlines, Diageo's beer business also operates further afield from these craft playgrounds. In the second- of our two-part interview, Diageo's global head of beer, Mark Sandys, details the importance of Africa, the rise of Guinness in Korea and how the company is tackling new restrictions in Indonesia.
In the first of a two-part interview, Diageo's global head of beer, Mark Sandys, talks to just-drinks' Lucy Britner about craft breweries, the company's new Open Gate Brewery project and why innovation is a growing part of Diageo's beer
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is planning to roll out new Monster energy drinks in Europe, ahead of its expected bottler merger in the region.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and soft drinks & water.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We also have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
Competitive issues among the world's larger brewers may result in a private equity company leading the race for SABMiller's assets in Central & Eastern Europe, an analyst has told just-drinks.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is looking to divest virtually all of SABMiller's operations in Europe, with SAB's total presence in Central and Eastern Europe set to follow the Grolsch, Peroni Nastro Azzuro and Meantime brands in being put up for sale.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends