Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
Earlier this week, Bernstein released the fourth edition of its annual global beer guide. With commentary from the sell-side research and br...
Heineken will release its Q4 and full-year results on Wednesday (10 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and low...
Earlier today, The Coca-Cola Co reported full-year and Q4 results, with sales in the last three months of 2015 falling by 8%. Here, just-dri...
Having considered brewing trends in the year ahead yesterday, Euromonitor now takes a corporate view on what 2016 will look like in the beer...
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Vijay Mallya, owner of the UB Group, sits astride an enormous business empire which includes some of the largest drinks operations in one of the world’s most exciting emerging markets. In the second part of this month’s just-drinks interview, Mallya spoke with Olly Wehring about his companies’ activities in the Indian beers and spirits sectors, and the exciting opportunities ahead for the country’s fledgling wine market.
The Coca-Cola Co has completed its "transition year" with a 4% fall in 2015 sales, while the top-line slid by 8% in the fourth quarter.
Tranquini is looking to roll out its namesake, stress-relieving drink into more export markets, utilising its first marketing campaign for the brand.
Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits has reported growth in its fourth quarter, but a tough Q3 dragged down performance in the full year.
Pernod Ricard's Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve Edition 2
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and soft drinks & water.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We also have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research