Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
This month, Ray Rowlands follows the progress of the latest Japanese company to look beyond its domestic market: DyDo Drinco has high hopes...
Drinks industry associations have welcomed the conclusion of negotiations for a Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement on Monday that wil...
Prospective cohort studies for decades have tended to show that the risk of developing Type II diabetes mellitus is reduced among moderate d...
It’s hard to believe now, but when Diageo acquired Seagram’s wine operations in late-2000, it was seen as a real opportunity; exciting even....
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Vijay Mallya, owner of the UB Group, sits astride an enormous business empire which includes some of the largest drinks operations in one of the world’s most exciting emerging markets. In the second part of this month’s just-drinks interview, Mallya spoke with Olly Wehring about his companies’ activities in the Indian beers and spirits sectors, and the exciting opportunities ahead for the country’s fledgling wine market.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & water.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the soft drinks & bottled water categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We also have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has tabled a formal offer for SABMiller of GBP42.15 per share.
SABMiller has strongly hinted that it will reject today's formal takeover offer by Anheuser-Busch InBev.
Beam Suntory's global travel retail division has launched a Master's Select version of its Hibiki Japanese Harmony whisky.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research