Canada: Latest beverage news & analysis
Earlier today, Molson Coors reported its Q3 and YTD results. Here, just-drinks takes closer look at the brewer’s Q3 performance by region.
Molson Coors has said there is “more work to be done” on Coors Light in Canada despite a slight rally for the brand in the second quarter.
Molson Coors’ CEO has declared that innovation remains the company’s “top priority” in 2014 as part of a bid to attract new drinkers.
Earlier today, Molson Coors reported a healthy rise in full-year net profits and sales. Fourth-quarter profits also leapt, but the brewer's sales were flat in the last three months of the year. Here just-drinks takes closer look at the brewer’s Q4 performance by region.
A new report - From Farm to Glass: The Value of Beer - published today (5 November) reveals some key facts and figures on Canada's beer market. Here's we present highlights from the report, which was commissioned by Beer Canada, and published by the Conference Board of Canada:
Canada's Brick Brewing Co has followed last week's launch of Margaritaville Classic Margarita coolers with the roll out of LandShark Lager.
Canada's Brick Brewing Co has launched Margaritaville's Classic Margarita coolers in The Beer Store, Ontario.
Brick Brewing Co has added a Green Grape variant to its Seagram vodka cooler line-up.
Brick Brewing Co has said board member Peter Anderson will step down at the beginning of May.
Molson Coors has completed the sale of its Vancouver Brewery, to real estate investment firm Concord Pacific.
Molson Coors Canada has expanded the Canadian version of the Blue Moon beer brand into the country's off-trade.
Brick Brewing Co has hailed a strong set of full-year results, despite what it has described as a "tumultuous year" for the beer industry.
Molson Coors is attempting to kick-start the alcoholic soda category in Canada with the launch of a hard root beer and ginger lager under its Mad Jack brand.
Nestle Waters has extended its Perrier slim cans product range in Canada to include Lemon and L'Orange.
Diageo has said supplies of its Crown Royal Canadian whisky will not be affected after factory workers went on strike over pay.
I predicted that the Molson Canadian beer fridge marketing concept had legs - and so it is proving.
It must be high-fives all round among the marketing team at Molson Coors’ Canada unit.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends