Bulgaria: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken's CFO has said it “makes sense” for Coca-Cola HBC to sell its share of a stake in Bulgarian brewer Zagorka so it can focus on soft drinks.
Heineken's Bulgarian unit, Zagorka, has appointed a new marketing manager.
Carlsberg's Bulgarian unit is launching a lemon version of its Pirinsko beer as part of a BGN5m (US$3.4m) investment in the brand and its Blagoevrad brewery.
Vinprom Peshtera's Mastika Peshtera
Global wine and spirits logistics firm JF Hillebrand has acquired Bora Shipping in Bulgaria.
US buyout firm Advent International is to acquire around 75% of Bulgarian bottled water company Devin.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed plans to invest around EUR15m (US$21.3m) in its operations in Bulgaria.
Bulgarian wine producer Domaine Boyar is set to make a return to the international stage.
Heineken’s Zagorka brewery plans to increase its production capacity as part of its investment programme.
The Bulgarian unit of France-based Belvedere has opened a winery in the country, according to local reports.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets