Bulgaria: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken's Bulgarian unit, Zagorka, has appointed a new marketing manager.
Carlsberg's Bulgarian unit is launching a lemon version of its Pirinsko beer as part of a BGN5m (US$3.4m) investment in the brand and its Blagoevrad brewery.
Vinprom Peshtera's Mastika Peshtera
Global wine and spirits logistics firm JF Hillebrand has acquired Bora Shipping in Bulgaria.
US buyout firm Advent International is to acquire around 75% of Bulgarian bottled water company Devin.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed plans to invest around EUR15m (US$21.3m) in its operations in Bulgaria.
Bulgarian wine producer Domaine Boyar is set to make a return to the international stage.
Heineken’s Zagorka brewery plans to increase its production capacity as part of its investment programme.
The Bulgarian unit of France-based Belvedere has opened a winery in the country, according to local reports.
PepsiAmericas has set up a joint venture to buy Bulgarian company Agrima in an effort to expand its distribution in the country.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO