Bulgaria: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken's CFO has said it “makes sense” for Coca-Cola HBC to sell its share of a stake in Bulgarian brewer Zagorka so it can focus on soft drinks.
Heineken's Bulgarian unit, Zagorka, has appointed a new marketing manager.
Carlsberg's Bulgarian unit is launching a lemon version of its Pirinsko beer as part of a BGN5m (US$3.4m) investment in the brand and its Blagoevrad brewery.
Vinprom Peshtera's Mastika Peshtera
Global wine and spirits logistics firm JF Hillebrand has acquired Bora Shipping in Bulgaria.
US buyout firm Advent International is to acquire around 75% of Bulgarian bottled water company Devin.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed plans to invest around EUR15m (US$21.3m) in its operations in Bulgaria.
Bulgarian wine producer Domaine Boyar is set to make a return to the international stage.
Heineken’s Zagorka brewery plans to increase its production capacity as part of its investment programme.
The Bulgarian unit of France-based Belvedere has opened a winery in the country, according to local reports.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends