Latest beverage news & analysis in BRIC
Looking through the mist, Chris Losh can see China's wine production efforts becoming of greater importance to the wine world than the count...
Coca-Cola India has confirmed a temporary halt in production at its plant just outside Delhi, having been in communication with pollution co...
Alll eyes are on Brazil at the moment as the country gears up for the Rio Olympics. Euromonitor International's senior beverage analyst, Hop...
Soft drinks marketers are always scratching their heads trying to establish new refreshment occasions for their drinks to exploit. Sometimes...
Ask a Chinese person about Chile and they will immediately mention one thing - cherries. The country is famous in China for its red cherries, which people see as wholesome and healthy. Chilean wine, however, is quickly catching up in the recognition stakes. According to Wines of Chile, exports to China increased by 47% last year, and the country now ranks as the third-biggest market for bottled Chilean wine.
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
United Spirits has reported a lift in sales for the first nine months of its fiscal year, although the Indian company's top-line in the third-quarter has been hampered by the country's demonetisation legislation in the third quarter.
Heineken has confirmed that it is in "ongoing" discussions with Kirin Holdings over the possible acquisition of the Japanese group's Brazilian brewing operations.
Coca-Cola India has appointed Shehnaz Gill to lead its 14 bottlers in the country amid a shake-up of the The Coca-Cola Co unit's franchise-partner links.
The beer industry is well-placed to capitalise on rising incomes for India citizens, according to recently-released research, with the category poised to enjoy strong growth in the country in the years ahead.
The effects of India's recent demonetisation strategy will be felt for at least a year, according to a new analysis that paints a bleak picture of the fallout from the policy.
Diageo is considering upping its stake in United Spirits, according to a report.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends