Brazil: Latest beverage news & analysis
Brazil still offers a tremendous amount of opportunity, according to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s CEO Carlos Brito.
SABMiller has chosen a high-end positioning for its presence in Brazil over making an acquisition in the country.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has brushed off a near-flat volume performance in Brazil for Q3, with its CEO claiming it has plenty of plans to counter the country's soft economy.
The head of Coca-Cola Co has defended his company's performance in Brazil after a major World Cup sponsorship investment failed to lift Q2 volumes.
How much will Brazil's beer industry be affected by the surprise tax increase announced last week?
The Coca-Cola Co, PepsiCo and Anheuser-Busch InBev have agreed to stop selling soda to schools in Brazil in an attempt to combat obesity-related diseases.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Brazilian unit, Ambev, has confirmed that it has agreed to purchase domestic soft drinks producer Sucos do Bem.
Craft Brew Alliance has teamed up with Anheuser-Busch InBev's Brazilian unit to launch two beers from its Kona Brewing Co division in the country.
Kirin is to slump to a full-year loss after taking a JPY141.2bn (US$1.2bn) impairment charge on its struggling Brazilian unit.
The Coca-Cola Co is in talks to buy Brazilian dairy player Laticínios Verde Campo, in a move that would see the soft drinks giant enter the country's dairy sector.
Heineken has unveiled plans for a new brewery in Brazil as its core beer brand continues to find growth in the South American country.
UK-headquartered Britvic has completed the purchase of Brazilian soft drinks producer Empresa Brasileira de Bebidas e Alimentos (EBBA).
Heineken and the Netherlands Olympic Committee (NOC) announced yesterday that the Holland Heineken House for next year's Olympics will be located in Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro.
AmBev has agreed a cut-price settlement to a fine first handed down by Brazil's antitrust authority six years ago.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has continued a craft buying spree in South America with its Brazilian subsidiary AmBev's acquisition of Colorado Brewery.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends