Brazil: Latest beverage news & analysis
Anheuser-Busch InBev has brushed off a near-flat volume performance in Brazil for Q3, with its CEO claiming it has plenty of plans to counter the country's soft economy.
The head of Coca-Cola Co has defended his company's performance in Brazil after a major World Cup sponsorship investment failed to lift Q2 volumes.
How much will Brazil's beer industry be affected by the surprise tax increase announced last week?
A tax change on soft drinks in Brazil will force Coca-Cola FEMSA to raise prices in the country by up to 2%, according to the group's CFO.
Less than a year after the alarm bells started, it would appear that the beer market in Brazil is poised to turn a corner in 2014, with hopes being pinned on this Summer's FIFA World Cup soccer tournament in the country.
SABMiller has confirmed that it has secured a distribution deal in Brazil for several of its international brands with the country's largest independent brewer, Grupo Petropolis.
Brazil’s Hafil Group is in “advanced negotiations with a large US distributor” to enter the American market with Edge, its flagship energy drink brand.
The Coca-Cola Company has rolled out two of its Powerade Zero variants to Brazil.
Coca-Cola Brazil has launched its new line of ready-to-drink sugar-free teas in two green tea flavours
Brazilian brewery Bierland and Argentina’s Cerveceria Antares brewery have launched a new jointly-produced limited-edition pale ale.
Export sales of bottled Brazilian wine have rocketed in the first four months of 2014 ahead of the country hosting the FIFA World Cup.
Brazilian brewers AX Beer and Cervejaria Krug Bier have teamed up to create a caipirinha-infused beer.
Brazil has postponed planned changes to its beer and soda tax rules until after the World Cup, according to reports.
The trade body for Brazil's biggest brewers has said it is “surprised” by the government's decision to change the country's tax code on beverage sales.
Viti-Vinícola Cereser has confirmed the nation-wide roll-out of 88 Limão in Brazil.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014