Bosnia and Herzegowina: Latest beverage news & analysis
Banjalucka Pivara has reported a return to profit in 2013 after “many years of losses”.
European Union (EU) ministers have been asked to swiftly approve a comprehensive trade agreement between the EU and Bosnia & Herzegovina which will slash or remove duties on drinks products traded between them.
Sarajevska Pivara has posted a sharp fall in net profit for last year, according to local reports.
Bosnia’s largest brewer Banjalucka Pivara has reported a huge increase in its first half losses.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Indian state moves towards alcohol ban