Bosnia and Herzegowina: Latest beverage news & analysis
Banjalucka Pivara has reported a return to profit in 2013 after “many years of losses”.
European Union (EU) ministers have been asked to swiftly approve a comprehensive trade agreement between the EU and Bosnia & Herzegovina which will slash or remove duties on drinks products traded between them.
Sarajevska Pivara has posted a sharp fall in net profit for last year, according to local reports.
Bosnia’s largest brewer Banjalucka Pivara has reported a huge increase in its first half losses.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"