Bosnia and Herzegowina: Latest beverage news & analysis
Banjalucka Pivara has reported a return to profit in 2013 after “many years of losses”.
European Union (EU) ministers have been asked to swiftly approve a comprehensive trade agreement between the EU and Bosnia & Herzegovina which will slash or remove duties on drinks products traded between them.
Sarajevska Pivara has posted a sharp fall in net profit for last year, according to local reports.
Bosnia’s largest brewer Banjalucka Pivara has reported a huge increase in its first half losses.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research