Bermuda: Latest beverage news & analysis
Bacardi has appointed a new chief marketing officer as previous incumbent Andy Gibson is set to leave after less than two years with the company.
Bacardi has created the role of chief administrative officer and appointed Jacques Tortoroli to the position.
Bacardi has appointed an ex-colleague of its interim CEO to the newly-created role of global communications head.
Bacardi has confirmed the pending departure of another senior executive in North America, with its US sales director set to quit the firm.
Bacardi has confirmed a change of president for the North America region.
Bacardi has appointed a new regional president for Asia Pacific after the incumbent announced his decision to step down.
Bacardi has lined up an interim CEO as the company continues to search for a permanent replacement.
Bacardi has announced that its president & CEO, Ed Shirley, has left the company after two years in the role.
The head of Bacardi has called on spirits producers to do more to improve consumers' knowledge of cocktails to help drive growth in the overall category.
Bacardi has appointed a former Foster's Group and Diageo executive as its new chief marketing officer.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts