Bermuda: Latest beverage news & analysis
Bacardi has appointed a new chief marketing officer as previous incumbent Andy Gibson is set to leave after less than two years with the company.
Bacardi has created the role of chief administrative officer and appointed Jacques Tortoroli to the position.
Bacardi has appointed an ex-colleague of its interim CEO to the newly-created role of global communications head.
Bacardi has confirmed the pending departure of another senior executive in North America, with its US sales director set to quit the firm.
Bacardi has confirmed a change of president for the North America region.
Bacardi has appointed a new regional president for Asia Pacific after the incumbent announced his decision to step down.
Bacardi has lined up an interim CEO as the company continues to search for a permanent replacement.
Bacardi has announced that its president & CEO, Ed Shirley, has left the company after two years in the role.
The head of Bacardi has called on spirits producers to do more to improve consumers' knowledge of cocktails to help drive growth in the overall category.
Bacardi has appointed a former Foster's Group and Diageo executive as its new chief marketing officer.
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends