Bermuda: Latest beverage news & analysis
Bacardi has confirmed the pending departure of another senior executive in North America, with its US sales director set to quit the firm.
Bacardi has confirmed a change of president for the North America region.
Bacardi has appointed a new regional president for Asia Pacific after the incumbent announced his decision to step down.
Bacardi has lined up an interim CEO as the company continues to search for a permanent replacement.
Bacardi has announced that its president & CEO, Ed Shirley, has left the company after two years in the role.
The head of Bacardi has called on spirits producers to do more to improve consumers' knowledge of cocktails to help drive growth in the overall category.
Bacardi has appointed a former Foster's Group and Diageo executive as its new chief marketing officer.
Bacardi has recruited a former employee of Miller Brewing Company as its chief communications & corporate affairs officer.
Bacardi has confirmed that its CMO is to leave the company, just over two years after assuming the role.
In a busy HR week for Bacardi, the company has confirmed the appointment of a senior global category director of rums.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit