Barbados: Latest beverage news & analysis
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Brazilian unit, Ambev, has confirmed its purchase of Caribbean beverage producer BHL Holdings after a fraught bidding process.
As Anheuser-Busch InBev awaits the green light from regulators over its SABMiller acquisition, its Brazilian subsidiary AmBev is battling investors in a fight for control of a Caribbean beverage company.
Remy Cointreau has acquired a 134-hectare plantation in Barbados, for its Mount Gay rum brand.
Illva Saronno has signed a deal for Monarq Group to distribute its brands, including Disaronno and Tia Maria, in the Caribbean.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends