Barbados: Latest beverage news & analysis
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Brazilian unit, Ambev, has confirmed its purchase of Caribbean beverage producer BHL Holdings after a fraught bidding process.
As Anheuser-Busch InBev awaits the green light from regulators over its SABMiller acquisition, its Brazilian subsidiary AmBev is battling investors in a fight for control of a Caribbean beverage company.
Remy Cointreau has acquired a 134-hectare plantation in Barbados, for its Mount Gay rum brand.
Illva Saronno has signed a deal for Monarq Group to distribute its brands, including Disaronno and Tia Maria, in the Caribbean.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review