Azerbaijan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Drinks producers around the world are in talks with a start-up company that has developed an in-home supply concept, in partnership with public water suppliers, that delivers beer, soft drinks, spirits and wine through a household tap.
Azerbaijan bottled water producer Gedebey Mineral Sulari is set to boost its operations after securing a EUR4.6m (US$6.1m) loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US