Azerbaijan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Drinks producers around the world are in talks with a start-up company that has developed an in-home supply concept, in partnership with public water suppliers, that delivers beer, soft drinks, spirits and wine through a household tap.
Azerbaijan bottled water producer Gedebey Mineral Sulari is set to boost its operations after securing a EUR4.6m (US$6.1m) loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends