Austria: Latest beverage news & analysis
It has been 30 years since what Willi Klinger refers to as Austria's darkest hour for wine.
Red Bull has refused to comment directly on reports it has been the victim of threats to contaminate its products in Austria.
Rexam is to invest GBP20m (US$32m) in a fourth line at its Austrian plant to boost production of Red Bull cans.
Pernod Ricard's Malibu Red
Spar Austria has launched three more flavours in its S Budget energy drinks line.
SPI Group has secured a listing for its Stolichnaya vodka brand with Austrian Airlines.
Anheuser-Busch InBev believes that its trademark victory against Budejovický Budvar in Austria sets a precedent for rulings in other countries.
Red Bull, producer of the world's best-selling energy drink, has reported an increase in full-year sales.
Hot Irishman Ltd's Irishman Whiskey range
Exports of Austrian wines have risen by 10% in value in the first half of 2010, reflecting consumer thirst for higher price bottles in key markets, new figures show.
Red Bull, producer of the world's best-selling energy drink, has reported a fall in sales in 2009 due to the global economic climate.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director