Austria: Latest beverage news & analysis
Thirty years have passed but Willi Klinger still refers to it as Austrian wine's darkest hour.
Wine trade show Vinexpo plans to take 100 of the world's top buyers to Austria's vineyards for the first edition of a new exhibition concept.
Red Bull has refused to comment directly on reports it has been the victim of threats to contaminate its products in Austria.
Rexam is to invest GBP20m (US$32m) in a fourth line at its Austrian plant to boost production of Red Bull cans.
Pernod Ricard's Malibu Red
Spar Austria has launched three more flavours in its S Budget energy drinks line.
SPI Group has secured a listing for its Stolichnaya vodka brand with Austrian Airlines.
Anheuser-Busch InBev believes that its trademark victory against Budejovický Budvar in Austria sets a precedent for rulings in other countries.
Red Bull, producer of the world's best-selling energy drink, has reported an increase in full-year sales.
Hot Irishman Ltd's Irishman Whiskey range
Exports of Austrian wines have risen by 10% in value in the first half of 2010, reflecting consumer thirst for higher price bottles in key markets, new figures show.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report