Austria: Latest beverage news & analysis
It has been 30 years since what Willi Klinger refers to as Austria's darkest hour for wine.
Red Bull has refused to comment directly on reports it has been the victim of threats to contaminate its products in Austria.
Rexam is to invest GBP20m (US$32m) in a fourth line at its Austrian plant to boost production of Red Bull cans.
Pernod Ricard's Malibu Red
Spar Austria has launched three more flavours in its S Budget energy drinks line.
SPI Group has secured a listing for its Stolichnaya vodka brand with Austrian Airlines.
Anheuser-Busch InBev believes that its trademark victory against Budejovický Budvar in Austria sets a precedent for rulings in other countries.
Red Bull, producer of the world's best-selling energy drink, has reported an increase in full-year sales.
Hot Irishman Ltd's Irishman Whiskey range
Exports of Austrian wines have risen by 10% in value in the first half of 2010, reflecting consumer thirst for higher price bottles in key markets, new figures show.
Red Bull, producer of the world's best-selling energy drink, has reported a fall in sales in 2009 due to the global economic climate.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends