Austria: Latest beverage news & analysis
Red Bull has refused to comment directly on reports it has been the victim of threats to contaminate its products in Austria.
Rexam is to invest GBP20m (US$32m) in a fourth line at its Austrian plant to boost production of Red Bull cans.
Pernod Ricard's Malibu Red
Spar Austria has launched three more flavours in its S Budget energy drinks line.
SPI Group has secured a listing for its Stolichnaya vodka brand with Austrian Airlines.
Anheuser-Busch InBev believes that its trademark victory against Budejovický Budvar in Austria sets a precedent for rulings in other countries.
Red Bull, producer of the world's best-selling energy drink, has reported an increase in full-year sales.
Hot Irishman Ltd's Irishman Whiskey range
Exports of Austrian wines have risen by 10% in value in the first half of 2010, reflecting consumer thirst for higher price bottles in key markets, new figures show.
Red Bull, producer of the world's best-selling energy drink, has reported a fall in sales in 2009 due to the global economic climate.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk