Austria: Latest beverage news & analysis
Red Bull has refused to comment directly on reports it has been the victim of threats to contaminate its products in Austria.
Rexam is to invest GBP20m (US$32m) in a fourth line at its Austrian plant to boost production of Red Bull cans.
Pernod Ricard's Malibu Red
Spar Austria has launched three more flavours in its S Budget energy drinks line.
SPI Group has secured a listing for its Stolichnaya vodka brand with Austrian Airlines.
Anheuser-Busch InBev believes that its trademark victory against Budejovický Budvar in Austria sets a precedent for rulings in other countries.
Red Bull, producer of the world's best-selling energy drink, has reported an increase in full-year sales.
Hot Irishman Ltd's Irishman Whiskey range
Exports of Austrian wines have risen by 10% in value in the first half of 2010, reflecting consumer thirst for higher price bottles in key markets, new figures show.
Red Bull, producer of the world's best-selling energy drink, has reported a fall in sales in 2009 due to the global economic climate.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit