Australia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Today, Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) reported its first-half results for 2015, revealing a slight increase in profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the Sydney-based company's performance in the six-month period, by region and sector.
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
Today, Treasury Wine Estates reported a sales and operating profits increase in the first six months of its fiscal year, hinting at a turnaround in fortunes for the group. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the Australian-headquartered company's performance by region:
Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) launch of Coca-Cola Life in Australia is the first round in a fight to entice consumers back into the CSD category with natural sweeteners, the company has said.
Earlier today, Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) reported its full-year results for 2014, revealing a 25% drop in underlying net profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the Sydney-based company's performance in the six-month period, by region and sector.
Brown-Forman has redesigned the boxes for its Southern Comfort RTDs in Australia and New Zealand as the ready-to-drink category in the country continues to suffer big declines.
The head of Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has praised her company's latest craft beer launch but warned the category in Australia remains “underdeveloped”.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has steadied the ship with first-half sales and profits growth as it pumped marketing investment into its struggling Australian market.
Kirin's Australian subsidiary Lion has launched comparatively higher-abv radler under its Hahn beer brand that is designed to “better suit the tastes of Australians”.
Lion is to include full nutritional information on its beer labels in what it claims is an industry first in Australia.
SABMiller has raised AUD700m (US$509m) after completing its first bond issue in Australia.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has launched a new Penfolds variant as it continues to highlight the wine brand.
Beam Suntory has appointed ex-Kellogg’s executive John Rosair to the newly-created post of managing director, Oceania.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) and Pernod Ricard have welcomed the signing of a new China-Australia free trade agreement, which will end excise duty on Australian wine imports to the Asian country.
Brooklyn Brewery is to brew Brooklyn Lager in Australia after agreeing a deal with Coopers Brewery.
After a 2014 it'll want to forget, Treasury Wine Estates has some good news.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research