Australia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Today, Treasury Wine Estates reported a sales and operating profits increase, hinting at a turnaround in fortunes for the group. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the Australian-headquartered company's performance by region:
Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) launch of Coca-Cola Life in Australia is the first round in a fight to entice consumers back into the CSD category with natural sweeteners, the company has said.
Earlier today, Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) reported its full-year results for 2014, revealing a 25% drop in underlying net profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the Sydney-based company's performance in the six-month period, by region and sector.
It's an awkward moment in any relationship, bringing the object of your affections home for the first time.
The head of Treasury Wine Estates (TWE), which announced earlier today the end of takeover talks with two private-equity groups, has said he doesn't expect the bidders to return to the negotiating table.
Treasury Wine Estates has announced plans to sell some of its Australian and US wineries and confirmed further job losses as it continues with a major cost-cutting programme.
The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed it will launch Coca-Cola Life in Australia early next month.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has said it is co-operating with Australian state police after an employee was arrested for money laundering and receiving a reported half-a-million Australian dollars in corrupt commissions.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has unveiled a new CFO as its management reshuffle, aimed at shoring up falling sales, continues.
Treasury Wine Estates has said it is well positioned for the rest of the year after H1 sales and operating profits increased.
The head of Asahi Beverages has said he is stepping down less than a year after the Asahi Group unit was formed, according to a report.
Australian Vintage has seen a healthy rise in full-year sales and profits helped by the performance of its three key wine brands.
Coca-Cola Amatil has said it is confident it will return to growth in the next few years after a poor performance in Australia saw profits in 2014 slump by a quarter.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) shareholders have approved the sale of a minority stake in the company's Indonesian unit to the Coca-Cola Co.
Lion has seen a slip in full-year sales and profits as its alcohol business felt the on-going impact of falling consumption in Australia.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly