Argentina: Latest beverage news & analysis
SABMiller will be choking on Anheuser-Busch InBev's exhaust fumes in Argentina, but its entry into the country via the purchase of Casa Isenbeck still holds significant advantages.
Bodegas Salentein has released Killka in the UK, ahead of a global roll-out in the coming weeks.
SPI Group has appointed a CEO to run its Argentinian winery Achaval Ferrer.
Argentina's wine producers should tackle the slowdown in exports by targeting the US's growing Hispanic population and Mexico, according to a new report.
SPI Group has recruited the CFO of Argentina's Familia Schroeder Winery to assume the same role at its Achaval Ferrer wine company in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed to just-drinks the launch of mid-calorie Coca-Cola Life in Argentina, the latest move in a burgeoning sweetener race with rival PepsiCo.
Nomacorc, a global wine-closure maker, has opened a plant in Argentina to target the country's “rapid growth” in wine exports.
Arca Continental has opened a US$40m expansion of its Argentinian plant, doubling capacity in the country.
Argentinian wine group Inversora Agroindustrial Sudamericana has completed the purchase of the Argento Wine Company from Bibendum for an undisclosed sum.
Argentina's wine exports posted a healthy rise in the first six months of this year, according to recently-released data.
Argentina has seen wine exports increase strongly in US dollar terms for 2011, thanks to ongoing consumer demand in the US and a jump in sales to China.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk