Afghanistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
This month, Richard Corbett casts his eye in the direction of Afghanistan - a country of great danger, but maybe even greater potential, for the soft drinks and water producers among us.
PepsiCo has signed a bottling agreement with Alokozay Group of Companies for the manufacture and distribution of its drinks brands in Afghanistan.
Coca-Cola Co. has become the first major business to open in Afghanistan since the fall of the hard-line Taliban regime almost five years ago.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1