Afghanistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
This month, Richard Corbett casts his eye in the direction of Afghanistan - a country of great danger, but maybe even greater potential, for the soft drinks and water producers among us.
PepsiCo has signed a bottling agreement with Alokozay Group of Companies for the manufacture and distribution of its drinks brands in Afghanistan.
Coca-Cola Co. has become the first major business to open in Afghanistan since the fall of the hard-line Taliban regime almost five years ago.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets