Afghanistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
This month, Richard Corbett casts his eye in the direction of Afghanistan - a country of great danger, but maybe even greater potential, for the soft drinks and water producers among us.
PepsiCo has signed a bottling agreement with Alokozay Group of Companies for the manufacture and distribution of its drinks brands in Afghanistan.
Coca-Cola Co. has become the first major business to open in Afghanistan since the fall of the hard-line Taliban regime almost five years ago.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets