The beverage business blog from Olly Wehring
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Olly Wehring.
To support the release of its latest report, entitled ‘The Economic Impact of Scotch Whisky Production in the UK’, trade body The Scotch Whisky Association has released this video, highlighting the size, scale and importance of the Scotch industry...
Chile with Concha y Toro - Day III 22 Jan 15
A very early start today, with Carla Errazuriz from Concha y Toro's fine wine division picking me up from our Santiago hotel at 0700...
Chile with Concha y Toro - Day II 21 Jan 15
After yesterday's introduction to Chile, today was all about Concha y Toro – that's to be expected, seeing as they invited me here...
Chile with Concha y Toro - Day I 19 Jan 15
Buenas dias from Chile. I'm here as a guest of the UK arm of Concha y Toro for the week, during which I'll be shown the company's wine-making operations not only here but over the border in Argentina...
Charlie Hebdo 8 Jan 15
As a journalist of over ten years, I was shocked and appalled by yesterday's attack on the offices of the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris...
I've stopped short of covering it as a product launch story on just-drinks, but take a look at this. Released this month in the UK, Snuffle Dog Beer is already available in 25 markets...
The just-drinks Weekly Round-Up 18 Nov 14
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, SABMiller, Campari, Monster Beverage Corp and the Australian wine industry...
It's the last full day of 'Bacardi Triangle', a three-day event held in Puerto Rico for competition winners and guests of the spirits company...
Yesterday was long. Very, very long. What started with an alarm in London at 0530 GMT ended with a Bacardi eight-year-old nightcap in Puerto Rico at 0730 GMT the following morning...
This weekend, Bacardi is hosting a three-day music event on the private island of Palomino just off the coast of Puerto Rico...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research