The beverage business blog from Olly Wehring
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Olly Wehring.
Diageo's echo quotes 5 May 15
When it comes to market speculation, a company holds the prerogative to comment or not. Most times it is the latter, but we journalists are always grateful for any quote that we can get...
just-drinks closed for May Day 1 May 15
On Monday, 4 May, just-drinks will be closed, as it is a public holiday in the UK...
To London yesterday evening for what turned out to be quite a treat of a whisky tasting...
It's not even available on pre-order yet, but Apple's latest piece of kit has already got a breathalyser app...
just-drinks closed for Easter 2 Apr 15
just-drinks is now closed for the Easter weekend...
No sooner had Anheuser-Busch InBev taken a gentle pop at the craft beer segment during February's Super Bowl, than the world's largest brewer has challenged the sub-category's target market in New York...
Want to work for just-drinks? 19 Mar 15
It is with great sadness that I announce that just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, will be leaving us next month...
A reminder to get your water in 12 Mar 15
Today is the tenth anniversary of World Kidney Day...
To support the release of its latest report, entitled ‘The Economic Impact of Scotch Whisky Production in the UK’, trade body The Scotch Whisky Association has released this video, highlighting the size, scale and importance of the Scotch industry...
Chile with Concha y Toro - Day III 22 Jan 15
A very early start today, with Carla Errazuriz from Concha y Toro's fine wine division picking me up from our Santiago hotel at 0700...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer