HUNGARY: Zwack to stand for political office
The charismatic businessman and chairman of one of Hungary's most famous spirits companies, Peter Zwack, has announced that he is to stand for political office. Zwack, 75, is standing for parliament in April's general election and is tipped to win. He has said he will retain his position as chairman of Zwack Unicum Rt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO