HUNGARY: Zwack pre-tax profit down 22% in H1
Net sales at Zwack, best known for its Unicum bitters brand, fell marginally from HUF7.41 billion to HUF7.34 billion, while operating profit decreased from HUF1.02 billion to HUF838m.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range