US: Zubrowka Bison Grass vodka makes US debut
Polish spirits producer Polmos Bialystok has announced that Zubrowka Bison Grass Flavored Vodka is making its US debut in the Chicago and the New York metropolitan areas.
The launch in Chicago and New York will be followed by a nationwide roll out, Bialystok said yesterday (14 November).
"Polmos Bialystok is the only distillery in Poland authorised to produce the iconic Zubrowka Bison Grass Flavored Vodka, renowned for its smooth body, clean taste and distinctive aroma. Imitations have been produced worldwide, but this is the only truly genuine brand of bison grass vodka," said Jimmy Todd, vice president of sales at Chicago-based importer Marsalle Company which is the brand's exclusive US importer and distributor.
Zubrowka Vodka's product packaging has been redesigned for the international launch to reflect the brand's premium quality and authentic Polish heritage. It now bears a new label and bottle that holds a signature blade of bison grass which the producer says will keep its "subtle flavour fresh".
Zubrowka Bison Grass Flavored Vodka will initially only be available in the 75cl bottle which will retail at around US$25-$26.
There may be many facets to a winning marketing mix, but a strong brand name that captures the consumer’s imagination is clearly fundamental. Patience Gould looks at some notable hits and misses to ge...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine was the frontrunner to land Absolut vodka but was pipped at the post by Pernod Ricard. However, president and CEO Tom Flocco says the company has quickly put that disappoint...
Last year, just-drinks took part in a working party, set up following the World Whiskies Conference in 2007, to look at how to raise the profile of Scotch whisky. At this year's conference, held in Gl...
In anticipation of the London International Wine Fair, Chris Losh has put together a few questions, touching on some of the imponderable puzzlements of the drinks industry, for visitors to mull over, ...
Premium and super-premium brands have been important drivers in the growing vodka category for some time but among the key trends forecast in a recent report on the vodka market from just-drinks is th...
Absolut Vodka has announced the launch of its first TV commercial in the UK, as part of the vodka brand's global 'In an Absolut World' campaign....
Central European Distribution Corporation has seen profits soar in its first quarter, according to figures released today (1 May)....
Davide Campari-Milano has announced details of its latest dividend payment....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer