US: Zubrowka Bison Grass vodka makes US debut
Polish spirits producer Polmos Bialystok has announced that Zubrowka Bison Grass Flavored Vodka is making its US debut in the Chicago and the New York metropolitan areas.
The launch in Chicago and New York will be followed by a nationwide roll out, Bialystok said yesterday (14 November).
"Polmos Bialystok is the only distillery in Poland authorised to produce the iconic Zubrowka Bison Grass Flavored Vodka, renowned for its smooth body, clean taste and distinctive aroma. Imitations have been produced worldwide, but this is the only truly genuine brand of bison grass vodka," said Jimmy Todd, vice president of sales at Chicago-based importer Marsalle Company which is the brand's exclusive US importer and distributor.
Zubrowka Vodka's product packaging has been redesigned for the international launch to reflect the brand's premium quality and authentic Polish heritage. It now bears a new label and bottle that holds a signature blade of bison grass which the producer says will keep its "subtle flavour fresh".
Zubrowka Bison Grass Flavored Vodka will initially only be available in the 75cl bottle which will retail at around US$25-$26.
There may be many facets to a winning marketing mix, but a strong brand name that captures the consumer’s imagination is clearly fundamental. Patience Gould looks at some notable hits and misses to ge...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine was the frontrunner to land Absolut vodka but was pipped at the post by Pernod Ricard. However, president and CEO Tom Flocco says the company has quickly put that disappoint...
Last year, just-drinks took part in a working party, set up following the World Whiskies Conference in 2007, to look at how to raise the profile of Scotch whisky. At this year's conference, held in Gl...
In anticipation of the London International Wine Fair, Chris Losh has put together a few questions, touching on some of the imponderable puzzlements of the drinks industry, for visitors to mull over, ...
Premium and super-premium brands have been important drivers in the growing vodka category for some time but among the key trends forecast in a recent report on the vodka market from just-drinks is th...
Absolut Vodka has announced the launch of its first TV commercial in the UK, as part of the vodka brand's global 'In an Absolut World' campaign....
Central European Distribution Corporation has seen profits soar in its first quarter, according to figures released today (1 May)....
Davide Campari-Milano has announced details of its latest dividend payment....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends