US: Zevia expands stevia drinks line-up
Zevia stevia-based beverages
Zevia has extended stevia-based beverages range with three new flavours.
Zevia has added three variants to its CSD range: Strawberry, Lime Cola and Cherry Cola. This brings the brand's portfolio to 15 flavours.
Zevia is a stevia-based, "all-natural, zero calorie" beverage, produced in Culver City, California. The new flavours are available now in the US off-premise, across Whole Foods, Kroger and Target stores.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report