CROATIA: Zagrebacka Pivovara posts €29m profit
The Croatian brewer, Zagrebacka Pivovara, recorded a CK214.5m (US$25.6m) profit for 2001. Net profit at the company, in which Interbrew holds a majority stake, was CK149.4m ($17.8m)in 2000. The Zagrebacka board will seek shareholder approval to retain CK128,200 of the profits, distributing the rest in a dividend.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO