CROATIA: Zagrebacka Pivovara posts €29m profit
The Croatian brewer, Zagrebacka Pivovara, recorded a CK214.5m (US$25.6m) profit for 2001. Net profit at the company, in which Interbrew holds a majority stake, was CK149.4m ($17.8m)in 2000. The Zagrebacka board will seek shareholder approval to retain CK128,200 of the profits, distributing the rest in a dividend.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down