UK: Youngs shows interest in Porter Black
Youngs is expected to be among several potential bidders for Porter Black which owns 32 pubs and has a turnover of around £15m.
Youngs is also thought to have contacted Scottish & Newcastle with a view to acquiring part of the group's pub estate, valued at £2.5 billion.
Companies: Scottish & Newcastle
Fitch Ratings has cut its debt rating on brewer, Scottish & Newcastle (S&N), from BBB to BBB-minus....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team