AUS: Yellowglen rolls out sparkling wines in US
Yellowglen Winery has introduced two wines in the US market with the launch of its Australian sparkling wines.
The winery's Pink and Yellow varieties, which have risen to the top of the Australian sparkling wine scene since 2000, have been available in Florida.
Yellowglen said that the two brands have grown more than 100% over the last three years with more than 1m cases sold, holding a 19% volume share of the Australian sparkling wine market.
Yellowglen brand manager Bettina Ferrando said: "Bringing 'Pink' and 'Yellow' by Yellowglen to the United States makes perfect sense. These sparkling wines are stylish, fun, delicious and very affordable - we think that US bubbly fans will love being able to choose a sparkling wine for every day.
"These are the perfect sparklers for any gathering - from the 'girls' night' party to the Sunday picnic in the garden - 'Pink' and 'Yellow' really make every day a celebration."
Yellowglen's Pink sparkling is a blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, while Yellow is an all Chardonnay wine.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report