UK: Yellow Tail launches music mix promotion
Casella Wines, the company behind Australian wine brand Yellow Tail, is to launch a music and wine promotional campaign in the UK.
Yellow Tail Sample Sessions aims to match a genre of music with a style of wine, the company said today (29 April).
Senior Yellow Tail winemaker Emma Norbiato and Australian DJ Rob O'Neil have created eight matches for the promotion, including Yellow Tail Rosé with R&B, Yellow Tail Bubbles with Classic Pop and Chardonnay with 80s Rock.
The Sample Sessions will be on the road this summer at shows in Edinburgh, Brighton, London, Yorkshire and Bristol.
Yellow Tail is also offering the chance to win one of 30 Yellow Tail remixing kits, which includes a six-pack of wine and CDs.
Yellow Tail wines are available in supermarkets with an RRP of GBP5.99 (US$8.84).
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research