AUS: Yarraman names new board member
Australian-based Yarraman Winery has appointed a former Allied Domecq New Zealand executive to its board of directors.
Yarraman has named Brian Johnston, the former MD of Allied Domecq NZ, known as Montana Wines, to its board. Johnston had previously worked with Australian wine group Southcorp.
Yarraman chairman of the board Bill Stubbs said: "We are very pleased Brian has joined Yarraman's board. His more than 18 years experience managing and directing international wine companies is expected to be a valuable resource for us as we continue our development as a global purveyor of wines in the coming years."
Pernod Ricard has a good record of turning brands around, and is likely to need all that experience to revive the flagging fortunes of ex-Allied Domecq Scotch whisky Ballantine's. Brand director Peter...
Pernod Ricard has moved again to quell speculation that its talks with Soyuzplodoimport over Stolichnaya vodka are "a few weeks" from reaching a conclusion....
Pernod Ricard plans to increase the price of Irish whiskey brand Jameson in the coming months....
Orangina Schweppes has appointed Hughes Pietrini as marketing director....
Beam Wine Estates, part of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, has announced the appointment of Christopher Lynch as chief marketing officer, with effect from January....
The former chairman of Allied Domecq has joined UK-based wine merchant Berry Bros & Rudd....
Trans-Tasman beer and wine group Lion Nathan has reported a 12% rise in full-year net profit to A$226.8m (US$173.3m) - but warned rising costs would hit profits for the current fiscal year....
The acquisition of rum producer Cruzan and the purchase of a stake in Beam Global Spirits & Wine has hit nine-month earnings at V&S Group....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends