AUS: Yarraman appoints DWS as distributor
Yarraman Estate has appointed Domaine Wine Shippers (DWS) as the exclusive Australian distributor of its Classic Hunter and Black Cyprus ranges.
Andy Lyon, CEO for Yarraman Estate, said: "We are delighted to have been invited to join the exciting collection of brands at Domaine Wine Shippers.
"Domaine Wine Shippers have a balanced approach committed to the promotion, distribution and growth of vineyards at the quality end of the market as well as leaders in the value-for-money sector in all Australian states."
Lyon added: "The compatibility of our brand with the existing DWS pedigree was undeniable and an opportunity not to be missed. I look forward to the promising future of this partnership."
Melinda Steel, spokesperson for Domaine Wine Shippers, said: "Throughout our 27 years of operation, DWS have been committed to only represent premium vineyards from across Australia, New Zealand & France and we're extremely proud to announce the addition of Yarraman Estate into our Australian selection. Our new partnership enhances our existing brands by offering a point of difference, premium wines, a wonderful history and absolute value for money."
The Yarraman Estate and DWS partnership is effective from 1 July.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory