AUS: Yarraman appoints DWS as distributor
Yarraman Estate has appointed Domaine Wine Shippers (DWS) as the exclusive Australian distributor of its Classic Hunter and Black Cyprus ranges.
Andy Lyon, CEO for Yarraman Estate, said: "We are delighted to have been invited to join the exciting collection of brands at Domaine Wine Shippers.
"Domaine Wine Shippers have a balanced approach committed to the promotion, distribution and growth of vineyards at the quality end of the market as well as leaders in the value-for-money sector in all Australian states."
Lyon added: "The compatibility of our brand with the existing DWS pedigree was undeniable and an opportunity not to be missed. I look forward to the promising future of this partnership."
Melinda Steel, spokesperson for Domaine Wine Shippers, said: "Throughout our 27 years of operation, DWS have been committed to only represent premium vineyards from across Australia, New Zealand & France and we're extremely proud to announce the addition of Yarraman Estate into our Australian selection. Our new partnership enhances our existing brands by offering a point of difference, premium wines, a wonderful history and absolute value for money."
The Yarraman Estate and DWS partnership is effective from 1 July.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research