AUS: Yarra Burn lines up rosé for Christmas
Yarra Burn has lined up its first vintage Sparkling Rosé in time for Christmas.
The Australian winery said today (18 December) that the 2003 Yarra Burn Pinot Noir Chardonnay Rosé will be Yarra Burn's début in the sparkling rose category.
"The demand for Sparkling Rosé is extremely high at the moment - and increasing every day," said Yarra Burn's senior winemaker Mark O'Callaghan. "In fact, the latest ACNielsen research shows this specific category growing at a staggering 53%."
The company has also unveiled the 2006 Third Light Sauvignon Blanc, the latest addition to its recently launched Third Light range. The Sauvignon Blanc joins the label's existing offerings of Chardonnay and Shiraz, and will be available across Australia at A$17.99 (US$14.06) per bottle.
Finally, Yarra Burn is releasing the 200 Yarra Burn Pinot Noir Chardonnay Pinot Meunier Sparkling, which will be available - along with the Sparkling Rosé - at A$21.99 per bottle.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team