RUSSIA: Yarpivo wins approval for share split
The Russian brewery, controlled by Baltic Beverage Holding, won approval for the split at an extraordinary shareholders' meeting on Monday.
Shares currently priced at RUB100 will be split into 100 shares priced at RUB1 each ($1=RUB29.83).
The company forecasts net profit for 2003 increasing 23% to RUB1.6 billion year-on-year and estimates a rise in output of 5% to 53m hectolitres.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research