RUSSIA: Yarpivo to buy Voronezh brewery from BBH
One of Russia's top five beermakers, Yarpivo, is gearing up to acquire Voronezh Brewery, Yarpivo's economics director Olga Belyusova was quoted in the Russian press as saying today. The deal would involve Yarpivo acquiring stock from its own co-owner Baltic Beverage Holdings (BHH), which controls 69.2% of the Voronezh plant, while Yarpivo has 8%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote