RUSSIA: Yarpivo to buy Voronezh brewery from BBH
One of Russia's top five beermakers, Yarpivo, is gearing up to acquire Voronezh Brewery, Yarpivo's economics director Olga Belyusova was quoted in the Russian press as saying today. The deal would involve Yarpivo acquiring stock from its own co-owner Baltic Beverage Holdings (BHH), which controls 69.2% of the Voronezh plant, while Yarpivo has 8%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down