RUSSIA: Yarpivo to buy Voronezh brewery from BBH
One of Russia's top five beermakers, Yarpivo, is gearing up to acquire Voronezh Brewery, Yarpivo's economics director Olga Belyusova was quoted in the Russian press as saying today.
The deal would involve Yarpivo acquiring stock from its own co-owner Baltic Beverage Holdings (BHH), which controls 69.2% of the Voronezh plant, while Yarpivo has 8%.
BBH had poured US$5mn into Voronezh Brewery in the first phase of its reconstruction. Market specialists predict that the brewery will brew 40 million liters of beer this year, 60 million liters next year.
Companies: Baltic Beverages Holding
Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) has received another complaint about its planned Russian integration moves, according to press reports....
Baltic Beverages Holding AB is looking to expand its operations in Kazakhstan. The joint venture group, owned by Scottish & Newcastle and Carlsberg, is looking to double the output of its brewery in t...
Baltic Beverages Holdings (BBH) will not issue an improved offer to minority shareholders in its Baltika brewery, according to press reports....
A minority shareholder in Danish brewing group Carlsberg A/S has lodged a complaint about how the brewer represents its Russian joint venture in its accounts, calling on the company to set up an indep...
Minority shareholders in Voronezhsky brewery are looking to block the company's merger with Yarpivo, according to local reports....
The battle between Baltic Beverages Holding and its minority shareholders is escalating....
Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) has issued an open letter to the minority shareholders in its subsidiary companies in Russia....
Scottish & Newcastle said it has weathered a "challenging environment" to post a good performance in its first six months of trading this year....
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Brown-Forman launches brand nutrition website
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends