RUSSIA: Yarpivo to buy Voronezh brewery from BBH
One of Russia's top five beermakers, Yarpivo, is gearing up to acquire Voronezh Brewery, Yarpivo's economics director Olga Belyusova was quoted in the Russian press as saying today. The deal would involve Yarpivo acquiring stock from its own co-owner Baltic Beverage Holdings (BHH), which controls 69.2% of the Voronezh plant, while Yarpivo has 8%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team