RUSSIA: Yarpivo increase beer production 33%
In the first nine months of the year, Russia's Yarpivo Brewery, which is co-owned by the BBH group, sold 367m litres of beer, having increased its production levels by 33%, compared with the same period last year.
Sales for the period reached 3.729 billion rubles (US$116m). During the same period last year, the company sold only 2.377 billion rubles of beer.
A spokesman for Yarpivo said that the company is carrying out a reconstruction of its capacities and improving its technological resources. The company has spent about US$19m improvements, including investments in its sales and logistics department and material warehouse.
In 2002 Yarpivo Brewery was 156 in a list of the top 200 largest Russian companies.
Companies: Baltic Beverages Holding
Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) has received another complaint about its planned Russian integration moves, according to press reports....
Baltic Beverages Holding AB is looking to expand its operations in Kazakhstan. The joint venture group, owned by Scottish & Newcastle and Carlsberg, is looking to double the output of its brewery in t...
Baltic Beverages Holdings (BBH) will not issue an improved offer to minority shareholders in its Baltika brewery, according to press reports....
A minority shareholder in Danish brewing group Carlsberg A/S has lodged a complaint about how the brewer represents its Russian joint venture in its accounts, calling on the company to set up an indep...
Minority shareholders in Voronezhsky brewery are looking to block the company's merger with Yarpivo, according to local reports....
The battle between Baltic Beverages Holding and its minority shareholders is escalating....
Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) has issued an open letter to the minority shareholders in its subsidiary companies in Russia....
Scottish & Newcastle said it has weathered a "challenging environment" to post a good performance in its first six months of trading this year....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Beam Suntory to invest US$1bn in Bourbon
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends