HONG KONG: Yantai to raise HK$2000m in placement
Yantai North Andre Juice Co. is to launch a share placement. The apple juice maker announced today that it hopes to raise up to HK$200.6m (US$25.72m) to build new production facilities for pear juice concentrate and to buy machinery and equipment.
The company, based in the east of China, is seeking approval to issue up to 304m new shares, the equivalent of 20% of its existing share capital.
In a statement, North Andre said that it would seek approval from its shareholders and regulatory authorities to issue new H shares, the Hong Kong-listed shares of firms who derive most of their income from China.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review