US: XStream sales up 451% in July
XStream Beverage Group yesterday reported that sales for July 2004 increased by 451% to US$1,314,310 from US$291,016 in July 2003.
Sales from January 1, 2004 through July 31, 2004 increased by 384% to US$3,235,169 from US$842,580 in the comparable period of 2003.
XStream Beverage Group is a producer and distributor of new-age beverages
In a statement the company said yesterday that it plans to continue acquiring small- to medium- sized beverage distributors, developing brands under its own label or through acquisition and leveraging those brands through its current and future distribution channels.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk