US: Xanté Co/Peter F Heering switches distributor
Sweden-based The Xanté Company/Peter F Heering has appointed Gemini Spirits & Wine as its new US importer.
Chicago-based Gemini will handle pear-flavoured Cognac liqueur Xanté and cherry liqueur Heering from 1 November, replacing previous distributor Kindred Spirits.
Xanté Company/Peter F Heering's customer services manager, Anna-Karin Olofsson, said the distributor switch is necessary because of the Swedish company’s US expansion plans. “To take the brands to the next level we felt it was necessary to have a stronger sales force with more people on the street,” she said.
The brand portfolio of Gemini, a subsidiary of the Sazerac Company, also includes Cachaça 51, Kilbeggan Irish whiskey and Glenfarclas single malt Scotch whisky.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts