AUSTRALIA: Xanadu Wines to acquire Next Generation Wines
Xanadu Wines has announced that it is to acquire 100% of the Barossa-based wine producer Next Generation Wines (NXG) by issuing 2.1m Xanadu shares at 37 cents each. Xanadu's Managing Director Andrew Moore said the acquisition was an important part of the company's export growth strategy and would add to its 52 overseas listings (UK supermarket outlets) to bring its overall listings to a total of 66.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL