AUSTRALIA: Xanadu Wines to acquire Next Generation Wines
Xanadu Wines has announced that it is to acquire 100% of the Barossa-based wine producer Next Generation Wines (NXG) by issuing 2.1m Xanadu shares at 37 cents each. Xanadu's Managing Director Andrew Moore said the acquisition was an important part of the company's export growth strategy and would add to its 52 overseas listings (UK supermarket outlets) to bring its overall listings to a total of 66.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range