AUSTRALIA: Xanadu renames and restructures
Australian winery Xanadu is to rename and restructure in the wake of being forced to sell major assets.
It will become Global Wine Ventures Ltd, retain its stock exchange listing and continue with some brands and hold 1.57 million litres of bulk wine.
The company says it will seek opportunities in new, small, undervalued or undercapitalised wine businesses and related investments. It estimates the restructuring will take four to six months.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review